Part 11

"I want more..." she mumbles as her lips brush against yours. Your hands slide down her body, caressing her hips and abdomen. Ellie lets her head fall into your neck as she tries to calm down. Her boxers are fucking soaked. Unwittingly, her hips buckle against your body. She's needy. She just wants you.

"Shhh..." you whisper as you kiss her biceps. Couldn't miss the chance. "Gonna take care of you now, okay?" Ellie feels like crying. She's desperate. You feel her nodding in the crook of your neck and you hug her tightly. You're feeling... a lot. For her. But you can worry about that later. Right now... "Let's take this off..." you gently tug at the fabric of her jeans.

"Yes..." she whispers in a whine. As if by magic, she's naked. Your gaze instantly falls to her perky tits and next thing you know, your tongue is on her pretty pink nipples. Ellie becomes a whimpering mess, hands gripping on the flesh of your ass, pushing your body against hers. It's messy. Your hands are groping her biceps, because why not? As you suck on her nipples like it's candy. Then you press your cunt against hers and Ellie loses it.

"Need... need to..." she pushes you, making you lie on your back on the couch and sits on top of you, fitting her pussy into yours. "Oh, shit..." she throws her head back, eyes tightly shut, as you two start grinding against each other. Ellie grips your thighs and throws one of your legs over her shoulder, placing sloppy kisses on your ankle as you roll your hips on her. "This is... so fucking..." Ellie is babbling as she pounds onto you harder. If the noises leaving your lips weren't enough, the wet, squishy noises hanging on the air were dirty. It was erotic. And so... "So fucking good... oh my gosh..."