Part 8

"You seem very eager for someone who can't stand me..." you try to tease her a little to show that you don't care about this at all, thank you very much, but Ellie is not even listening. She blinks hard, her eyes glued to your body as if she's in a trance. "It's okay. You can touch me... anywhere you want." You add quietly, suddenly feeling kinda shy with all the attention, Ellie nods eagerly, burying her face on your boobs. Of course that's where she wants to touch first. She kisses it and squeezes it, looking up at you from time to time as if you are a goddess incarnated as a human. Her hands palm your ass, pulling you closer to her as she takes one of your hardened nipples into her mouth. A soft moan escapes your lips. Your fingers are tangled in her auburn hair, pushing her head onto your body harder.

You're feeling... weird. Every time Ellie gives you one of her sweet looks with those gorgeous green eyes, it feels your heart is being thrown directly into an electric fence. It's making your palms sweat and your stomach is... oh, no...

"What?" Ellie stops her make out session with your boobs. She looks so pretty, lips glistening with saliva, face flushed, freckles all over her cheeks, furrowed brows and... "Hey? Are you okay?"

"You're very pretty." You want to slap yourself in the fucking face. Why the fuck did you just say that?

"Oh..." She scratches the nape of her neck awkwardly. She looks away so you can't see her pink cheeks. "Thank you." You want to grab her face and kiss all over it, tell her how much you like her, and oh my gosh. What is wrong with you? You have a frown on your face. When Ellie sees that she timidly whispers: "We should stop, right?"