Part 10

"Oh, gosh..." your back is arched as she eats your pussy like she's never tasted anything better before. Your legs are both resting on her shoulders as she pushes her face deeper and deeper into you, her hands gripping on your ass. She licks and slurps everything you have to give her, leaving your hips trembling and making your grip on her hair get stronger. She's moaning into your cunt and basically humping the couch under her, getting so worked up just from eating you out. "Ellie, fuck... keep doing that..." your thighs start to press against each other, trapping her head and Ellie nearly goes cross eyed. She's even more hungry now, your juices all over her skin. Her veiny hands pull your body against her, making you fuck yourself on her face. You roll your trembling hips on her mouth and she grunts. It's like she's getting as much pleasure from this as you are.

"I'll keep... doing this..." her babbles get lost in the heat of the room when she slides two slender fingers inside you. She latches her greedy mouth on your clit again, and starts fucking you so good. Her hands are fast and skilled, after all. At this point you can't hold back any noises and Ellie's going crazy. She's the one making you feel like this. Not the girl from the stables. Not the guy from the pub, it's HER. It's on her fingers you're clenched around, it's on her face your hips are pressed against. And it's for her that you're gonna cum. "Gonna give it to me?" Her voice is shaky and needy as she gasps for air. "Please, give it to me..."

"Yes... fuck, Ellie..." oh, that she's doing. You close your eyes tightly, and next thing you know, a tingle is spreading all over your body as your hips squirm and bite your hand to hold back a scream. Ellie gently pecks her way up your body and cups your face with both hands. She trying her best to hold back the 'I love you' that wants to escape her mouth. Instead, you two share a sloppy and lazy kiss.