Part 9

"No, no... not at all." You press your lips onto hers again, in an attempt to forget... that. Ellie is caught by surprise, but soon she is kissing you back with just as much passion. Her hands cup your face as you kiss, your bodies falling onto the couch. She's now on top of you, your legs wrapped around her waist. Her hands slide down your torso, feeling your soft skin and she closes her eyes for a few moments, almost as if she can't believe this is happening.

"Can... how... should I..." she stutters and you can see the way her hands are trembling. Ellie killed and dealt with countless infected by herself, and yet she had never been so nervous in her life. All because of a pretty girl.

"Here." You lock eyes with her and gently grab her wrist, guiding her hand between your legs. Her cheeks get more pink, if that's even possible.

"Okay." She sucks in a deep breath. "Here..." her fingers cautiously touch your slit, taking in your wetness. She bites her lip, her gaze glued to the sight. You slowly part your legs even more, and Ellie blinks hard. "Prettiest... prettiest fucking pussy... I've ever seen..." you're sure she's never seen that many. Ellie's not a player, you know that... she's more of a romantic. When she likes a girl, she likes a girl. And you hope she likes you. You have to fight the urge to close your legs when you look away from her. You're... nervous. As much as you hate to admit it. You feel her giving your clit a sweet little peck, and you shiver. "Pretty..." she mumbles again almost as if she's in a daze. Her lips start to place a few kisses on the inside of your thigh. "So... fucking... pretty..." her fingers gently rub your clit in little circles as her lips get closer and closer to your dripping cunt. You look down, and caress her hair as you bite your lip. Ellie gives you another one of her sweet looks before closing her eyes and diving into you.