Part 7

"What were you saying again? Something about going home?" You start moving your hips back and forth on her thigh, and she buries her head on your shoulder, her body giving up. She's weak. You have her just where you want.

"Please... I can't..." she mumbles, her voice so needy. Poor thing. But her hands grip your hips tightly, as if she doesn't want to let go. You smile. That's what you like to see.

"Your hands are so strong... and pretty..." you keep moving faster and faster, her flexed thigh giving the exact amount of pressure you need on your clit right now. Her tattooed arm tenses up, making her veins pop. You almost cum at the sight.

"You feel even better..." Ellie whispers, her hands massaging your hips. She's getting lost in all these feelings you're giving her right now. Her brain is mushy and she's completely at your mercy.

"Yeah? You like it how I grind my pussy on you?" Ellie whimpers at your words. You take that as a yes. "Give me a kiss..." you mumble, still moving up and down. She eagerly slams her lips on yours, you two sharing a messy and needy kiss. She moves her hips to match your rhythm, unable to help herself. She's giving you everything you want now. Your soaked pussy presses against her clothed one, making a mess all over the fabric of your jeans and it feels so good. Her hands are all over you, squeezing your boobs, your ass, your waist. Her lips are hungry, leaving a trail of hot kisses down your jaw and neck, leaving marks that you'll have to deal with later. She's not even thinking. She just wants more of you.

"Take it... take it off..." she mumbles into your lips as she lifts your shirt, throwing it into the air.