Part 6

"I bet my brother wouldn't think that... right, Els?" You're getting a kick out of this situation. It's way too fun for you. Ellie, on the other hand, is on the verge of a heart attack. She can't do this. She can't do this. She can't do this.

"I should... I need to go." She whispers, trying to push you away. If she really wanted, she could do it easily. She's stronger than you, after all. But something is telling you that Ellie wants to stay right here in this moment.

"But I didn't even get to show you my new underwear..." you mumble as you play with the hem of your big oversized shirt. Ellie's jaw drops. What the fuck. You can't do this to her.

"What?" She asks, her voice hoarse. When you press your body against hers, she shuts her eyes hard, she can feel every little curve of your body.

"They're pretty... but they're not here." You start. "I'm not wearing anything right now." You whisper the last part in her ear, and Ellie is about to faint.

"You're not wearing anything?" She asks, like she's fucking deaf. Maybe she is. Maybe you broke her to a point where she's losing all her senses. Her voice is still raspy from the shock and her mind is spinning.

"Not even a bra..." you gently hold her hand and make her grab your breasts. Ellie looks at you like you just stabbed her with a knife. Her heart is beating so fast that she's afraid it'll jump out of her chest. Her hand is trembling when she hesitantly palms your chest.

"Oh gosh.." it's all she can say as she bites her lips, trying to hold in a noise. You're not wearing anything at all. She can feel your hardened nipples under the fabric of the shirt. This is so not fair to her.