Part 4

"I..." she whispers back, her gaze glued on the ground. Her mind is racing. She wasn't expecting this at all.

"Hm?" Your hands find their way back to her hair, and you start massaging her scalp. She melts. Ellie leans closer to your touch, and she's not sure what to do as her heart beats faster and faster. "You're so cute when you shut up." You whisper, making your lips brush against her jaw. Her breath hitches. She leans in closer, wanting more with her heart pounding wildly. You laugh.

"What?" She mumbles, embarrassed. She knows you two shouldn't be doing this. Ever since you were kids, your brother has been overprotective of you. He can't stand it when his friends try to have their way with you simply because they are his friends and you, his little sister. It's weird for him. Ellie knows this. Still, she's not making any effort to get out of your trap.

"You're dirty, Ellie." She looks like she was hit by a car. Her eyes, wide, and her breath, shaky. "You know that, right?" You start to firmly caress her thigh, and now she's trembling. "This is wrong..." your whisper is like a spell, making her dizzy from the thrill, but also from the guilt of it all.

"Um..." she tries to say something. Anything. A 'stop.' But her mouth doesn't seem to have the ability to form words. This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong. But it's so good...

"You wanna fuck your best friend's little sister, huh?" You kiss her neck, your hand closer to... it. "He's gonna be so mad at you..." Ellie shivers, her breath even more shaky. She closes her eyes tightly, not believing this is happening. She tries to get away from you, but her body isn't cooperating right now. You firmly cup her pussy, and she gasps. "Are you enjoying taking advantage of me?"