chapter 02🥀Hinglish

Mayan half laying on the couch and half on the floor and staring at TV with a bored face but he fell from the couch when he heard the doorbell.He walked toward the door with spare keys and opened the door and met with one boy.

Mayan(rudely)-What?

Boy-your order

He said and gave one pack to Mayan who frowned and received the order and gave money to the delivery boy.He closed the door and sat on the couch and glared at the pack.

Mayan-what was that?Main ne toh koi order nahi kia,maybe Mom ne kiya ho

He unpack and lick lips when he saw Pizza inside the box,he became very happy and started to eat with the biggest smile.

On the other hand, Manik was glaring at the watch.

Manik-What the fuck,abhi tak deliver nahi kia unbekievable.

He said and called them,he hit the table in anger.

Manik(shouting)-Are you fucking serious?How can you deliver my order to somewhere else

Boy-Sorry Sir,I become confused please go and check apartment number 206.

Manik-Now you tell me what to do?Idiot

He cut the call and come outside and....DING DONG

Mayan opened the door and his eyes winded when he saw Manik.Manik looked at him with the same expressions but his expressions changed when he saw Pizza in Mayan's mouth who tried to gulp but it's difficult now😂.

Manik-You brat,How dare you?(snatch the pizza from mouth)this is mine order

Mayan-What?Are you fucking serious you eat pizza in this age oh God

He said dramatically,Manik look at him with burning eyes and push him aside and entered the house

Manik-Where is my pizza?my pizza

He said like kids and looked at the floor and his face became pale when he saw empty boxes.

Mayan-Your pizza is finished uncle noe leave.

Manik-You Stupid kid

Mayan-You sunky bhadda,main ne iss ki payment ki hai

Manik-But order toh main ne kia na ...w.ait you know hindi?

Mayan(eye rolling)-Yes this is not a Math Question so I know,why any problem?

Manik-oh well tum yaha akele rehte ho?

Mayan-Nahi pura Landon yahi rehta hai mere ghar mein aik kaam q ni karte apna samaan uthao yehi ajaao sath mein rehte hai na,Stupid.

Manik looks at him with a huge open mouth,he sits on the couch and looks at empty boxes,Mayan looks at him and sighs.

Mayan-Sorry,Mujhe laga shaid Mom ne order kya hai mere liye.

Manik-It's ok inn sab mein tumhara koi fault

Mayan-umm Are you hungry?

Manik-Why do you know cooking?

Mayan-nope

Manik-Then?

Mayan-Let's order something

Manik glared at him and then stood from the couch and walked out.

Manik-No Thanks I love my Money..

Mayan gritted his teeth and shut the door with a loud bang,Manik looked at his feet and screamed loudly...

Manik-Ahhhhhh you Idiotttttttt ahhh my foot..

He walked toward his apartment slowly and smiled...

In the evening Nandini glaring at Mayan who looked at her with innocent eyes.

Mayan-Don't look at me like that,ab mujhe thodi pata tha k woh kisi aur ka order hai

Nandini-But at least you can call me?right?

Mayan-Sorry na

Nandini-Mayan sudhar jao I am telling you

She said angrily and walked out. She stared at Manik's apartment and gave a knock but no one opened the door. She waited for sometime and then left from there.Manik opened the door and looked everywhere and frowned.

Manik-Yaha k bache bhi sab ko aise parishaan karte kia?

He chuckled and closed the door again and entered the kitchen and drank water. He looked at the pic which was hanging on the wall,he went near the frame and caressed the pic lovingly and some tears were left from his eyes.

Manik-I miss you so much,I hope tum jaha bhi ho happy ho,agar aaj hum sath hote toh hamari bhi cute se family hoti but it's ok at least you are safe.

He said and kissed the pic and walked upstairs....

Nandini looked at one pic with teary eyes.But she immediately hid the pic and wiped tears,Mayan entered her room and hugged her from behind.

Mayan-Are you crying for that jerk?

Nandini-No who says?

Mayan-Do you think I am blind

Nandini-Bub it's not like that you sit here I arrange dinner.

Mayan-Aik baar yeh Malhotra mere samne ajaye I punched him twice on his ugly face..

Nandini-He is not ugly

She said and walked out with a sad smile,Mayan bit lips and looked outside sadly.

Mayan-Why did you do this?Why did you hurt mom?You don't know how much I am jealous of my classmates. They always make me pissed. They said I am the son of an unknown father. Why did you do this?Why did you leave mom?I will never forgive you Malhotra,I will make your life hell...

He said and wiped tears harshly and came outside from the room with the biggest smile.

Next morning Mayan walking on the road with smile he stop when he saw one puppy in the middle of the road he become shocked and ran toward the puppy and carried puppy in arms and kiss on his head,he started to walk in the middle of the road and then one black car come with highest speed,Mayan look back at the car and then..BANG.......

Vote,comment and share with your friends🥰