chapter 10🥀English

Nañdini hugged Manik tightly and cried hard,she never thought her Hañdsome Husband would face this all,she was in guilt,she cursed that moment when she left the mansion she was hugging Manik tightly who was sobbing and snuggled into a hug like babies.

Manik-Don't h.ate me..Don't leave m..e

Nandini-Shh,I am not going to leave you,stop crying, see I am here with you and I am always here with you,Forgive me,How stupid I am.

She cried too but then she looked down and saw Manik snoring softly,she wiped tears and made him lay on the bed and covered him with a blanket and laid beside him and hugged him tightly.

Nandini-I am sorry,I am sorry How can I leave you like that?How can I can't feel your pain?

She cried silently and kissed on Manik's head,she felt her husband's warmth after many years,she smiled and drifted into sleep.

Next morning Manik opens his eyes and sits on the bed and looks everywhere,his eyes become teary.

Manik-Sh.e l.eft m.e

He put hands on his face but then he flinched when someone threw clothes on him.He looked up at the person and his eyes winded when He saw Nandini looking at him while she was looking too beautiful.

Nandini-Stop staring at me Mr Malhotra go and change,you are already late so don't take more time otherwise Mayan will eat you alive.

She said and left from there,Manik looked into her direction and rubbed his eyes.

Manik-This was not a dream right?

After becoming ready he came downstairs and saw Mayan sitting on the dining table and waiting for his breakfast,Manik smiled and went near him and ruffled his hair,Mayan glared at him and then set hairs.

Manik-Good Morning Buba

Mayan-This is good Morning for you?I am getting late

He shouted loudly,Manik gulped and sat on the chair with a scared face,Nandini came near them and served them breakfast.

Nandini-Tantra…..here your(Mayan) and here for you(Manik)

Manik looks at her with teary eyes and Mayan looks at her with winded eyes.

Mayan-Mom,Did you hit your head somewhere?

Nandini(Smiling)-No why?

Mayan-No nothing

He said and started to eat his breakfast like good boys,Nandini who also sat beside them and had her breakfast with a smile,Manik held her hand and smiled,Nandini put hand on his hand and smiled too.After breakfast Both Manik and Mayan came outside.

Manik-Bub you wait here,I will be back actually I forget keys.

He said and walked toward the house,Mayan looked in his direction and shook his head in disbelief,Manik saw Nandini arranging plates and he went near her and hugged her.

Manik-Thank you so much…

Nandini-For what?

Manik-For staying with me 

Nandini-I don't want to repeat mistakes,I am sorry Manik when you needed the most I left you alone without knowing anything.

She said with teary eyes Manik cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

Manik-I am the one who needs to apologise. In this all you are not at fault I am the one who didn't give you any chance and hide this all from you,I am sorry.

He said with a crack voice,Nandini hugged him.

Nandini-Don't worry now I am with you no one can hurt you,I never let anyone hurt you.