chapter 07🥀English

In the middle of the night Manan having their dinner silently but never forgets to give a glance to each other,Manik clears his throat and looks at Nandini.

Manik-So..

Nandini(looking at him)-So what?

Manik-Yo.u again start studying?

Nandini(Sigh)-Yes,I start study for my Son,Because I wanted to give him best life which I Never get,I wanted to fulfil his all wishes,and for all this I need to study and you know earning money is not that easy and also I am not that bloody Sl** so it's very hard for me to earn money and raised My Son by myself.

She said and started to eat,Manik looked up at her and clench his fists.

Manik(Angrily)-First of all stop My Son,My Son,He my son too.

Nandini stood from the chair and slammed hands on table angrily,Manik looked at her with blank face but his blank face changed into Sad one when he saw Nandini's tears.

Nandini(Teary eyes)-Oh Really Mr Malhotra,Do you think you are his Father?Well,Where are you when he is needed the most?Where are you when he comes into this world?Do you know how he was bullied by his classmates just because of you?They always bully him that he doesn't have a Father , his Mother is…

She hung her head low and cried silently.

Manik(Crack voice)-I search y.ou e.verywhere.

Nandini-If you wanted me back then Why the hell would you kick me out of this house?From your life?Fr.om your heart?Why?

She look at him,Manik look  away,Nandini chuckled and take her plate and go toward kitchen and put plates in sink,she going to turn but stop when two strong arms hug her tightly,she look up and try to hide her tears but fail,She wanted to push him but she can't.

Manik-If I apologise to you,Will you forgive me?Even though I know sorry words are too small, still can you give me one more chance?Can you come back to me?

He said and tightened his grip,Nandini knew if she stayed more time she would lose it in front of her heart which she didn't want.She wipes her tears harshly and removes his hands and pushes him.

Nandini-It's late,Too Late,Now there is no space in my heart,Life for you.

She said and walked out from there.Some tears left from Manik's eyes,he immediately wiped them and left for his room but they didn't know their Baby was watching them with many emotions.

One Week passed and in one week Manan never talked with each other nor came in front of each,Manik came to pick up Mayan who was running toward the car while whistling but he stopped and rolled his eyes at Manik.

Mayan-Are you my driver?

Manik-Yes Sir,Your personal driver,Any problem

Mayan-Aishh This sanky oldie

Manik-Wait who is oldie?

Mayan-Of course you but not only Oldie it's Sanky oldie and ugly too.

Manik-Excuse me,Can't you see how handsome I am.

Mayan-You and Handsome,Oh Fucking hell,Oh My God,well,Who said this shit to you?

Manik(Smirk)-YOUR MOM….

Mayan-I think she needs to check her eyes too.

He said and sat inside the car,Manik's eyes winded,he made faces and sat in the car too and helped Mayan to remove his bag,Mayan glared at him and bit on his hand,Manik yelped and looked at hand and then at Mayan.