chapter 04🥀English

Next chapter after...

90+ Votes

Complete the target for the next chapter🦋

Nandini looks at the person with winded eyes,she pushes the person hard and her eyes become red.

Nandini-Y.ou?

Manik(smirk)-Yes,me,My lovely wife,don't you miss me?

Nandini(Angry)-What are you doing here?Now what do you want from me?Why do you come into my life again?Why do you leave me alone?

Manik gritted his teeths and pushed her against the wall and place hand on the wall and looked at Nandini who looked too beautiful but this is not a correct time for their romance so he cleared his throat and changed his expressions into cold.

Manik-He is my Son right?Mayan is my son?

Namdini's eyes winded,her body started to shiver,no she can't lose her son,she needs to be strong.

Nandini(Shout)-Mine,Mine,He is my Son,Mr Malhotra so don't you dare to take my son's name with your dirty mouth.

Manik grabbed her wrist tightly which made Nandini hissed.

Manik-Don't you like this dirty face?

Nandini-I fucking hate you,your presence make me disgust by myself so it's better just leave and don't show me you ugly face again.

Manik became more angry; he tightened his grip and leaned close to Nandini.

Manik-You accepted that Mayan is my son,Our Son right.

Nandini-He is not your son,Fuck off..

She shouted loudly,Manik looked into her eyes and he could see hurt,anger and hate in her eyes which made him hurt.

Manik(Smirk+cold)-Don't forget we never had a divorce,which means we are still married and I can ask for Mayan's custody and you know my power Mrs Malhotra.

Nandini froze in her place,her brain became blank, she didn't know what to do,Tears started to fall from her beautiful eyes,Manik bent down and grabbed her chin and whispered slowly.

Manik-So if you want your son with you,come with me and accept my offer till then I will make our room ready ok sweetheart.

He said and left her chin and left from there with the biggest smirk,Nandini fell on the floor and folded her arms around knees and started to cry.

Nandini(Cry)-No,No,this time I can't let him play with me especially with my Baby,he is my son,only mine,You can't do this with me Mr Malhotra,I fucking hate you,Hate you..

She shouts loudly and sobs hard.

On the other hand Manik dialled someone's number.

?-Hello

Manik-I found them,I found them,And this time I am not going to let them leave me..

?-Wait,What are you saying?Whom you found?

Manik-Nandini,Nandini Cabir I found my Nandini not only Nandini you know what I have son too ah you don't know how happy I am right now.

Cabir-What?Nandini and son?Are you crazy Manik, how can you take them here and son..wait Nandini was pregnant at that time?T.hen why didn't she tell us before?

Manik-I don't know,I don't know but I want them,I need them,you don't know how much I suffered without them just make sure about everything and please increase the security and just j...

Cabir-Ohhooo just relax Baba I will handle it and I am coming.

He cut the call,Manik ran hand in hair and looked back at the hospital with a blank face...

In the night time Nandini fed Mayan his dinner who was eating like babies and telling her about Hospital food and all.

Mayan-Eww you know what,their food is so tasteless,I hate it. Finally I got my Mom's hand made food ummah love it...

Nandini-Mayan

Mayan looks up with doe eyes.

Mayan-hmm

Nandini-After dinner, pack your clothes.

Mayan(Shock)-Hu,Why?We are going on a picnic?

Nandini-We are going to India.

Mayan(Happy)-What?Really?Oh God I am so happy love you Mom

He hugged Nandini tightly who smiled with teary eyes,Yup Mayan didn't know his father lives in India...

🥀🥀🥀

Mayan,Nandini and Cabir stand in front of a big mansion,Mayan looks at the mension with doe eyes.

Mayan-Wow

Cabir-You like it?

Mayan-I fucking love it ah fuck your house is so big Uncle.

Cabir(puppy face)-This is not my house.

Mayan-hmm?

Cabir-Oh ho come let's go inside

He said and grab Mayan's hand and look at Nandini who looking at the house with teary eyes.

Cabir-Nandini

Nandini looks at him and then takes a long breath.

Nandini(Thinking)-I never let you win Manik Malhotra.

I hope this is not that bad🦋

Vote & comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋