chapter 13🥀English

At night time,Mayan opened his eyes and smiled at his worried Parents who were holding his both hands and looking at him worriedly.
Nandini and Manik both caressed his cheek and made him sit.

Nandini-Are you ok bacha?

Manik-Do you feel any pain?

Mayan(weakly)-I am totally fine

He said and smiled at them,they glared at him and then ruffled his hairs.After some minutes Manik hugged Mayan and played with his hairs,Nandini came with soup and placed it in front of them,Mayan frown when he saw Soup.

Mayan(whine)-Mom….

Nandini-Bub,It's good for you so stop sulking 

She said and placed a spoon in front of Mayans mouth who turned his face to the other side.

Manik-Come on Champ,it's just soup.

Mayan(sarcastically)-Oh Really?Then why are you not eating this?

Manik-Because I am not sick,You brat

Mayan made pout and folded his hands on the chest,Nandini sighed in frustration and grabbed his chin and started to feed him forcefully.Manik held his hands tightly and stopped him from moving.

Mayan-Ah Yuck….

He made faces and tried to move back but Manik held him tightly.After feeding him,Nandini wiped his face which was covered with soup,and pinched on his cheeks.

Mayan-You both are Bad,Don't talk with me.

He made a sad face,Manik and Nandini smiled at him and then,Nandini opened the medical box and took out some injections and medicines,she started to prepare the injection and Mayan became scared. He held Manik's wrist tightly,who saw him panicking and rubbed his back.

Manik-Relax,Bacha it's nothing just relax,Dad is here.

Mayan-I don't want please,Mom..I am fi.ne see pl.ease…

He said with a scared face,Nandini shook her head in disbelief and looked at Manik who kissed on Mayan's cheek and held him tightly.Nandini held his wrist and rubbed alcohol on his shoulder and that's it Mayan started to shout and pull arm back..

Mayan-No,Fuck,It's paining.

Manik-No bub it's not,wait look at me hmm,nothing will happen,Do you trust Dad?

He asked softly,Mayan nodded with teary eyes,Manik smiled and kissed on his head.

Manik-Good boy,Now look at me hmm,Don't look at shots.

Mayan looked at Manik but he flinched when Nandini started to inject him,he tried to look back but Manik turned him,Nandini injected him fully and Mayan shouted and tried to move.

Mayan-Ahh,H.urt..Tak.e it off ahh

He cried and Manik patted his head.

Nandini-Sh,It's done..

She said and pulled the injection out,Manik hugged him tightly and Mayan sulked in his embrace.

Mayan-Meanie,You both don't love me.

He said with teary eyes,Nandini and Manik both chuckled and kissed on his cheeks,Mayan rubbed his cheeks roughly and lay on the bed with an angry pout.. 

Days passed,Manik was working in his room and then his door opened revealing Nandini,who looked worried.

Manik-What happened?

Nandini-I get a call from Mayan's college

Manik-What?Why?Everything is ok?Is Bub ok?

Nandini-yeah stop it,He gets into a fight and the Principal calls you.