chapter 12🥀English

After Some weeks

In the middle of the night Manik entered the house and saw Nandini who was sleeping on the couch. He smiled and went near her and removed hairs from her face,Nandini opened his eyes and looked at Manik with disbelief.

Nandini-So finally you come to know that you have a house..

Manik chuckled and hugged her. She smiled and ruffled his hair.

Manik-It's very important meeting my sweetheart,well,how is my champ?

Nandini-Don't ask me this Question,uff,You don't know how mad he was,just because of you.

She said and took a bag from his hand and helped him to take off his coat,Manik cursed under his breath.

Manik-Oh No,How I forget it,He will kill me.

Nandini-No doubt

She said and Manik started to run upstairs.

Manik-In Bub room

He shouted and left,Nandini sigh and walked toward the kitchen before putting coat and bag on the couch.

Manik entered the Mayans room and saw him sleeping peacefully,he smiled and kissed on his cheeks,Mayan opened his eyes and Manik's eyes winded.

Manik-You are awake?At this time?

Mayan-You are also awake,Did I ask you any Question?

He said and turned to the other side,Manik sat on the bed and pulled him on the lap and started to kiss his face,who whined and tried to push him.

Manik-Sorry,Bacha,It's a very important meeting but don't worry tomorrow we will go to the park.

Mayan-No Thanks,I already go with my friends now no need.

He said and tried to stand up but he bit lips when he came to know what he said now.

Manik(angrily)-Friends?Who are they?I know them?

Mayan(gulp)-N.o He is my n.ew friend,but Dad he is good gut,trust me.

He said to Manik who held his chin and made him look up,Mayan felt like his soul left his body when he saw Manik's dark eyes.

Manik-Who gave you permission?Did you take my permission?Did you inform me?I didn't warn you that you are not allowed to go out without my permission?

Mayan(scared)-A.ctual.ly

But then his saviour came and he released his breath.

Nandini-Mannu,relax,He takes my permission,and also I know his friends.

Manik(serious)-Still he is new here,He doesn't know too much about their places and people,so how can you allow him,he is a kid but you?

Nandini(pout)-I am also a kid Mannu baby,and don't shout at me.

Manik(sweetly)-I am not shouting at you my love,but I can't take risk you know na that bastard whom I trust the most,He is the one who takes my bub to that bitch.

(He is talking about his driver,actually he was working for Meera)

Nandini looks down in guilt and Mayan hugs Manik.

Mayan-Sorry Dad,I promise next I won't do this..

Manik-Hm

Nandini-I sorry too,now go and change then we will eat dinner.

Manik nodded and kissed on Mayan's head and made him sit on the bed and left for his room,Nandini sat beside Mayan and smacked on his head.

Mayan-Thank you Thank you