chapter 09🥀English

⚠️Warning⚠️

This chapter include child abuse so read at your own risk and also no hate please😪

Nandini gasped when she saw Manik sitting on the floor with his hands covered in blood and the whole room looking messy.She ran toward the cupboard and took the first aid box and ran toward him and grabbed him from shoulders.

Nandini-Oh My God,What the hell you did to yourself,get up.

She made him sit on the bed and started to clean his wound,Manik who just sat there with a blank face,messy hairs,he was not in his mind,Nandini closed the first aid box and stood from the bed.

Nandini-It's too late,take some rest.

She said and was going to turn but stop when Manik hugged her tightly,her breath hitched when she saw Manik was crying and sobbing loudly,she hugged him back and rubbed his back.

Nandini-Stop crying.

Manik-Don't go p.lease

Nandini-Move on Manik please,There is nothing between us,move on and live your life happily cause we are not meant to be together.

Her tears started to fall from her eyes,Manik tightened his grip and shook his head.

Manik-N.No p.lease come back to m.e please,Don't leave me,I can't live without you,P.lease help me I am dying,please stay please.

He cried hard,Nandini bit lips and patt on his head softly,Manik looked at her and pulled her from the wrist and made her sit on the bed and hold her both hands.Nandini looked at him and saw how he was shivering and his lips trembling.

Manik-I t.ell you everything,everything but p.lease don't hate me please,don't leave me pl.ease.

Nandini nodded,Manik smiled and wiped his tears roughly and sat on the bed like kids,Nandini looked at him with a confused face,he took a long breath and then.....

Flashback

Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday my Dear Mannu..

Mr Malhotra and his second wife celebrating Manik's 6th birthday jumping,Manik jumping like monkeys with a happy face,everyone adored him.

Manik(baby voice)-Papa I want cake please.

Mr Malhotra-Aww anything for my baby

He said and gave Cake to Manik who clapped with tiny hands and took a bite of cake,then he looked at his gifts.

Manik(baby voice)-Papa Papa Mannu wants to see his gifts.

He said with a cute pout,Mr Malhotra looked at his wife who smiled and pulled Manik's cheeks.

Meera takes Manik to his room and locks the door. She looks back at Manik with lustful eyes. Manik looks at his gifts with a bright smile,she smirks and makes him sit on the bed and caresses his cheeks.

Meer-Aww my baby wants to see his gifts?

Manik-Yesh,Mama

Meera fake smiled and made Manik look up.

Meera-If you want to see your gifts then you must listen to your Mama right?

Manik(happily)-Yesh Yesh

Meera-Then kiss your Mama on lips

Manik looked at her with doe eyes,Meera gritted her teeth and grabbed his chin not too harshly.