chapter 11🥀English

Manik reached the place and started to walk on the stairs when he come on the 3rd floor,Some mans come in front of him,he look at them and then give signal to them with hand,They ran toward Manik and going to punch him but Manik held their hands and push them,then he punch them on their faces twice,Man become scared when they saw Manik's red eyes,they try to hold Manik's neck but Manik kick them on their stomach which caused they fell on the floor,Manik go near one man whose nose bleeding,he grab his collar and pull him up.

Manik-Where is my Son?

He asked angrily when the Man didn't reply to him which caused Manik to throw one more punch and point gun on his head the man became scared.

Manik-6th F.loor

He said with scared face,Manik look up and then shoot him on his head and walk away.He come on the 6th floor but what he saw next make his heart beat stop,he saw his baby who tied with chains and sitting on the floor,while blood coming from his lips and head.He ran toward him and caressed his cheek and saw Fingerprints,his tears started to fell from his eyes,Mayan open his eyes slowly and saw Manik who wipe the blood from his corner of lips,Manik saw Mayan who looking at him with teary eyes but What Mayan said next made Manik froze….

Mayan-D.ad…

He said and sob softly,Manik heard his sobs and hugged him tightly and started to cry.

Mayan-Dad,P.lease take me to Mom p.please.

He cried,Manik rubbed his back and then cupped his face.

Manik-Yes,Dad will take you from there hmm,don't cry…

He said and whips Mayan's tear,Who again hugs him,Manik hugs him back and shoots the chain which causes Mayan to flinch and tighten his grip on Manik,Who kisses on his head.

Manik-Shhh,Nothing happened.

He said softly and threw the chain away but he again held the chain in hand tightly when he heard the voice..

Meera-Welcome My Love,Why so hurry?

She said and walked toward them but she fell on the ground and groaned in pain when Manik splash the chain on her.

Meera-Ahh you bloody hell!

Manik-How dare you to touch my Son?

He shouted and went near her and wrapped a chain around her neck and choked her to death,her eyes winded but then she smirked.

Meera-Nice move m.y L.ove but yo.u Forget it w.ho I am?

She said and laugh,Manik tighten his grip on chain,she cough and point finger toward Mayan,Manik look at Mayan and saw one man holding him from the arm and pointing gun on his head,Mayan looking so weak that he even can't stand on his feet,but the man holding his shoulder very tightly which making him whimper in pain.Manik's grip loosen and Meera smirk and push him away and cough..

Manik-L.eave him,Let him go.

He shouted at Meera who held Manik's jaw and made a sad face.

Meera-Ohh My baby is so worried about this trash.

Manik wanted to punch her but he couldn't risk his baby's life,so he closed his eyes and calmed his anger.

Manik-I give you everything whatever you want but leave him,let him go 

Meera left his jaw and put hand in front of Manik.

Meera-Where are Papers?

Manik takes out some papers from pocket and goes to put it on Meera's hand but stops.