chapter 05🥀English

Nandini and Mayan entered the house with Cabir.

Cabir-Nandini you go with maid,main Mayan ko iss ka room dikhata hu.

Nandini nodded and started to follow the maid who stopped in front of one room,which made Nandini's eyes teary. She took a long breath and knocked on the door but she shivered when she heard a cold voice.

Manik(Cold)-Come In

She opens the door and looks at Manik who is sitting on the chair with leg folds and looking at Nandini with dark eyes and smirk.

On the other hand,Mayan entered the room and he became shocked when he saw the room was so big and well decorated and he saw Video games.

Mayan-Ah this all for me?

Cabir-Yes,You like it?

Mayan-Yes,Yes,And say Thank you to your sir.

Cabir-say by yourself hmm,I have some work,I will be back soon.

Mayan nodded and hugged the games,Cabir smiled and left from there.

Back to Manan,Manik stand from the chair and go near Nandini who step back,He become too close which caused Nandini back hit with wall,Manik stare at her face for sometime and then going to touch her cheek but Nandini push him hard,which make Manik angry.

Manik-How dare you?

Nandini-Mr Malhotra stay in your limits otherwise I tell everyone your real face.

Manik-Oh Really Go ahead

He said and grabbed her wrist,Nandini tried to push him but there was no use and then both froze when the door opened revealing Mayan who was looking at Manik's back with too much anger.

Mayan-How dare you,you fucker..

He shouted at Manik but he stopped when Manik turned,his eyes winded.

Mayan-Y.ou?

He said and then looked at Nandini who looked down and cried.

Mayan-Mom,Who is he?You know him?

Nandini looks at him and gulps her saliva,she tries to cover up but Manik comes front.

Manik-Your Father,And Husband of your Mother,Now is everything clear right?

He said with blank face,Mayan's eyes filled with tears,anger and pain,so he is the person who hurts his mother,he is the person who destroy their life,Everyone bully him cause of this Man,So he is the person of his mother's tears,So he is the person for whom his mother cry every night,he clenched his fists angrily and going to punch Manik but Nandini come between them and hug the Mayan.

Nandini-M.ayan,relax, listen to your Mom.

Mayan-How dare you?How dare you to hurt my Mom,I kill you.

He shouted and tried to free himself but Nandini held him tightly.

Mayan-You Ash**...(SLAP)

Manik's eyes winded, he looked at Mayan and Nandini,Mayan looked up at Nandini with teary and hurt eyes,he held his cheek where Nandini slapped him,he ran from there,Nandini ran behind him.

Nandini-Baby listen,b.aby Sorry...

She ran behind him,Manik sat on the chair and took a cigarette and lit up and started to exhale.

Mayan entered the room and started to drag his bag outside but Nandi grabbed his hand and pulled him in embrace.

Nandini-Sorry bacha,Mama is sorry please please...

Mayan-Why you lied to me?Why?Mom why?Why did you come back to him why?I hate him,he hurt you, he hurt me.

Nandini-I know bacha I know but I don't have any other choice please try to understand please bacha please,for Me please.

She cried which made Mayan more sad and guilty,he backed off, hugged and cupped Nandini's face and wiped her tears.

Mayan-Don't cry Mom please,I can't see you like that.

He said and kissed on her cheek,Nandini hugged him.

Nandini-Mama love you bacha,And I promise Mama sab theek kar de gi but please give me some time please.

Mayan hugged her back and nodded,Nandini smiled and cupped his face.

Nandini-You wait here,Mama abhi do minute mein aap ka fav pasta bana ke aati hu

She said and left from there,Mayan sat on the couch and closed his eyes.

Mayan-Mr Malhotra I will never forgive you,never ever,I hate you.

Manik entered the Mayan's room and saw him sleeping on the couch. He went near him and took him in arms and made him lay on the bed. He covered him with a blanket and removed hairs from his forehead and one smile appeared on his lips.

Manik-I know you hate me, but I promise I win your heart and never let anyone hurt you,we live as a happy family,I know I missed all precious moment all duties but now I try to be best,I try my best my champ,and I know you forgive me after all you are Nandini's son too.

He chuckled and kissed on his head and left from there,Nandini entered the room and frowned when she saw Mayan on the bed sleeping cutely,she smiled and left from there with food.

Next morning Nandini sits on the dining table and completely ignores Manik,who is staring at her plate which is full with food and then he looks at his plate which is empty and then both look up and see Mayan who is running from the stairs.

Manan-Don't run

Both shouted loudly and Mayan rolled his eyes on Manik and ran toward Nandini and hugged her.

Mayan-Good Morning Mom

Nandini-Good Morning baby

Both hug each other and Mayan sits on the chair,Nandini starts to feed him and Mayan starts to throw tantrums.

Nandini-But bacha it's good na and your wound has not recovered till now.

Mayan-Mom it's taste is so bad , please make Pasta please.

Nandini-Bu..

Manik-If he wants then give him.

Nandini-Shut your mouth,I didn't ask your opinion.

Mayan-Mom please please..

Nandini-Do you want me to give you Shot?

Mayan(Eyes winded)-No no I am ok this is so good yum yum see I am eating.

He started to eat,Nandini smiled and looked at Manik and remembered how Manik was scared from injections,she shrugged it off and started to feed Mayan both busy with each other and Manik looking at them with blank face but somewhere he knew he missed the most precious moment of his life.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋