chapter 08🥀English

Manik goes near the Girl who steps back and bow to him.

Girl-Sir look that b..

Manik-Did you slap him?

Girl looked at Mayan who was still looking down with tears,she rolled her eyes and nodded but the whole office filled with loud Thunder when Manik Malhotra slapped her on her ugly face.

Manik-You Bitch,How dare you to slap my Son.

He shouted loudly,everyone's eyes winded,the Girl started to shiver in fear,Cabir also came and pulled Mayan and rubbed his back.

Girl-Sorry S..sir I..don't kn..

Manik-You don't know still he is just a kid…

He said and snatch the cup from her hand and threw the remaining coffee on her face Everyone started to shiver and start their work,Manik grab her hairs with one hand and with second hand he grab her neck tightly,she felt like she going to die,Cabir go near Manik and try to free her but nothing happened.

Cabir-Manik stop it bro,You are scaring him more.

Manik-Leave me,How dare she,That b…

He stopped when he heard sobs,he looked back at Mayan and saw a heart breaking scene.He went near Mayan and pulled him in hug who snuggled into hug and cried loudly.Manik glared at the Girl with red eyes.

Cabir-Go take him,I will handle her.

He said and turned toward Girl who stepped back,Manik took Mayan to his cabin.

Cabir-Well,It's time to put you on your real place

He said and dragged her from there while pulling her hairs.Manik closed the door and made Mayan sit on the chair and caressed his cheek while still sobbing.

Manik-Shh,My bacha please stop crying,you are brave right my strong bacha.

Mayan(crying)-You bad,Leave me,don't touch me,You are bad..

Manik hugged him tightly,Even though Mayan said to him don't touch me but he is the one who is clenching Manik's coat.Manik kisses on his head and rubs his back.

Manik-Please bacha stop crying you are looking Monkey..

Mayan-Don't talk with me

He sulk,Manik back off from the hug and wipe his tears softly and kiss on his forehead and then on his eyes and on cheeks,Mayan made faces and then he bite lips in embarrassment when his tummy growl,Manik chuckled and made him look while holding his chin.

Manik-What about Pizza?

Mayan-N.o Thanks

Manik-Are you sure?

Mayan-o.hk but don't worry I return your money when I go home

Manik roll his eyes and mumbled"just like you return me before"Mayan look everywhere and then his eyes land on Manan pic

Mayan-Can I ask you something?

Manik-Hmm?

Mayan-Why did you do this to Mom when you love her?

Manik(cup Mayan's face)-Some times things don't look the same as they look,Sometime life is very hard,some people leave their lives with happiness,without any fear but for some people life is very hard,complicated,full of abuse,full of cries,full of depression.

Mayan-But if we love someone then we always stay beside them no matter what?

Manik-BUT THEIR SAFETY SHOULD BE OUR FIRST PRIORITY,RIGHT?

Manik-Anyway leave it and let's go

Mayan-Where?

Manik-For Pizza party

Mayan-I don't want to go just order.

Manik sighs sadly,his baby still upset because of the incident,he pulls Mayan from the chair and shows him back.

Mayan-What?You want me to kick you?

Manik(Frustrated)-Yeah,You idiot just jumped on me,I will give you back a ride.

Mayan-Oh Hello,Just do some mercy on your old and poor bones,and also Mom will never treat you.

Manik-You,Don't underestimate the power of Manik Malhotra.

Mayan(smirk)-You too…

He said and jumped on his back,Manik stumbled and tried to glare at Mayan who patted his head which made Manik smile.

Mayan-Let's Go 

Manik takes him outside everyone looks at them with wide eyes like seriously,Is he Manik Malhotra or his ghost?Some felt like they were going to faint.Mayan looked at their faces and pulled Manik's ear and turned him to the other side.

Mayan-Yeah,Fast.

He shouted and twisted his ears,Manik greeted his teeths and made painful faces,and his Baby started to treat him like he was his new bike.

Manik-Yes My baby,What you say..

He said and walk out from the office..just like they spend whole day with each other,Manik felt he is the happiest person in the world,today is the best day for him also bad cause this is the first time he saw tears in his baby's eyes and which made his blood boil.But his sadness is nothing in front of his happiness.

In night time Nandini reading some books,while Mayan sleeping on her lap with cute pout,she close the book and take off her glasses and put on the side table she kissed on Mayan's head and made him lay oj the pillow and covered him with blanket,but she flinch when she heard some weird sounds,she stand from the bed and run toward the Manik's room.

Manik lay on the bed with the biggest smile and hugged the pillow but then his eyes landed on Mobile which is on silent mode. He saw the message from an unknown person and gulped. Then he opened the message and after reading the message he threw the mobile on the ground.

Nandini heard some weird sounds from Manik's room and became scared. She opened the door and became shocked…..

Message:-

Hy My Love,how are you?Feeling happy hmm,Not that bad.I heard you brought your wife hmm,Ohh God how much stubborn you are don't you get your lesson hmm?or you want me to give you more pleasure?well I also heard your son is very handsome like you ahh,fuck,I wanted to taste him,and cut him in small pieces and threw in front of my hungry dogs,well you can send your slu** wife too,I will love it but your Son is much better than both of you,can't wait to taste him,he is making me crazy,well don't forget me my Love,And Miss me all the time My Love….

Double update,happy😃🦋

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋