chapter 06🥀English

Mayan stood from the chair and hugged Nandini,Who kissed his head.

Mayan-Goodbye Mom

Nandini-Good by and take care of yourself.

She waved her hand,Mayan run outside,Manik softly push the empty plate and stand from the chair.And clear his throat he wanted to say something but Nandini started to collect plates,He sigh and walk out,Nandini look at his empty plate and bite lips,yeah she hate him but still her heart is not ready to accept this,She lost in her thoughts.

🥀🥀🥀

Nandini-Manik please thora sa khaa lo

She running behind Manik while holding Manik's breakfast.

Manik-Array nahi yaar main late ho raha hu ab hatto bhi

Nandini-Nahi jab tak tum breakfast nahi karo ge main kahi nahi jaau gi 

She said and spread her arms and stood in front of Manik who chuckled at her and opened his mouth,Nandini smiled and started to feed him.

Manik-Now happy

Nandini-Hmm

Manik-Now move I am getting late

Nandini-Don't overwork and also don't skip your lunch ok.

Manik-Yeah,Yeah

Nandini made pout and turned to the other side when Manik left but she flinched and smiled when Manik ran toward her and kissed on her cheek and took one more bite from the plate and ran.

Manik-Breakfast is very tasty,good bye and take care of yourself,don't worry I will be back early.

He shouted and ran from there. Nandini laughed and looked at Plate.

🥀🥀🥀

Nandini looks at the plate with teary eyes and walks out.

Manik came outside and Saw Mayan looking for the driver.He smiled and went near Mayan.

Manik-Let's go

Mayan-Me?With you?Are you fucking serious?

Manik-Yes I am fucking serious,noe come and sit other wise you get late on your first day of College…

Mayan-Whatever,I am not going with you,Move.

Manik held his hand softly and opened the car door for him.

Manik-Sit,Don't create any scene we can fight later too hmm

Mayan-Not that bad

He said and sit inside car,Manik ruffle his hairs,Mayan slap on his hands,Manik chuckled and sit on driving seat and they left from there,Nandini who watching them from window with smile but then her eyes land on security she frown at security because there is no any single place where bodyguard is not standing,but she shrugged it off because she know how Manik was overprotective and possessive.

Mayan and Manik come out from the car and Manik notices Mayan is nervous. He holds his hands softly and caresses his cheek.Mayan looks at him with doe eyes.

Manik-You don't need to be nervous bub,Everything is going to be good,just believe in yourself and I know my bub is very brave.

He kissed on his head,Mayan closed his eyes and lost in his thoughts.Why is Mister Malhotra behaving like his mother?Will he really care about him?Will he also worry about him like his mother?