Chapter 3

As usual, Destha and her fat friend, after recess, looked so shabby and shabby in every outfit.

Anita looked at the two of them sharply, while Destha who was relaxed and ignored her was inversely proportional to the person who was rounding her, a little frightened by Anita's sharp gaze.

"Woi nit!"

"Yes!?"

"Gotchaa..., after school come play with me?, coincidentally the class is holding a gathering event"

The woman who called beside her in such tight clothes, seemed to notice Anita's gaze, Anita did not realize it and only answered half-heartedly to the woman.

"No, thanks for inviting me, but I have some business to attend to."

"Oh, that's right... okay."

The woman turned around and left Anita, with a little look in her direction, you could hear a little sound of breathing coming out.

But Anita herself didn't pay much attention to that.

("yep back to school I forced them again, this time the fat bastard can escape")

When the bell rang for the last time, Anita immediately rushed out of class and school, there were many people who looked at her class with a hurried attitude from Anita, but Anita herself ignored it.

Arriving at the place where she had previously intercepted Destha and Leon, Anita, who was ready to intercept the two of them, watched the flow of people passing by.

"There he is"

After a few minutes of waiting, the two were seen walking and talking to each other.

As they got closer to Anita at the turn, they suddenly stopped.

"Let's turn around."

"Eh... why?, still far away again ?"

"Hurry up and pull out quickly!"

Anita who heard that from the intersection hurriedly came out to intercept the two of them.

"Run!"

"Don't run, guys!"

The fat man reflexively shouted and tried to run after seeing Anita there, as well as Destha.

But unfortunately, due to the fatso's chaotic movement, the two of them collided and fell down.

"Got you guys, come with me!"

"Des how is this?"

"ha.... Let's just follow Le"

Anita couldn't believe that the two of them would just follow her even though she had caught them, so she planned to hold both of their bags, so that they couldn't run away.

The noise of the three of them was noticed by those walking by. But of course, Anita didn't really care.

Brought to the previous place Anita used, there was no one there except the three of them, Anita who was excited by the training pattern that had been prepared, with shouts and slow blows to their backs Anita began her training.

"aw!!! It hurts!!!"

"adaw!!!"

"Let's start, first for you fat Leon, run 20 laps"

"What!?"

"Don't complain do it or..."

"Hiii!!!?"

While talking, Anita also took out her fire in the palm of her hand to show the two of them, which in the end Leon immediately ran after being threatened by Anita.

"And for you Destha I want to ask first, what awaken power do you have?"

Tsk!

"Blood"

"Blood?"

Confused by the cynical answer from Destha, Anita was still optimistic about Destha's ability to fight.

"Blood control"

"Try to demonstrate."

With a long breath, Destha took the pen in his pocket, and immediately after that he stabbed it into his palm.

"You're not..."

The blood that flowed out as a result of the bulpen stab, should have fallen to the ground but the blood kept floating from the ground. And it was also seen that the blood was pulled up and began to form a round shape.

"This is the cave's awaken ability"

"Too risky..., but you don't need to worry, I'll help you as much as I can to control your ability to fight. And as for Leon well I think he should lose weight first..."

"ha.... How long will you keep us like this?"

"Of course until you can get away from the bullying."

Tsk!

Clucking her tongue, Destha turned her gaze to Leon who was running and looking tired.

"for that destha now first let's fight first"

Destha, who was called by Anita's name, immediately turned back to her and looked at her with a bit of confusion.

"Fight?"

"Yes, let's spar first, you were pretty good at fighting yesterday too."

Anita dropped all their bags and did a little stretching while talking like that to Destha.

"No, it's okay, what's the point-"

Boom!!!

With a huge explosion from Anita's fire throw directed at Destha, she started the fight.

"You want to kill me!!!"

The smoke that dissipated after a while showed that Destha was the one who was killed.

The smoke that dissipated after a while showed Destha who looked okay taking cover with his red blood shield that he made.

Not finished there, Anita also attacked directly by approaching him, coated by fire every two hands that would beat him, as well as his legs, Anita continued to try to beat and kick him repeatedly.

"Damn it!"

Debug!!!

The fire-covered left leg moved to hit Destha's side of the head but Destha quickly parried the kick, without his blood shield.

The blood shield he made immediately changed and formed thin little grains and soon the blood flew towards Anita.

Anita quickly retreated to create a large ice barrier to block the blood.

"...."

But it didn't stop there, the blood that was now held back by the ice barrier suddenly glowed and began to form a pattern.

"What!!!"

Duarr!!!

The explosion that came from the small pattern of blood blasted the barrier made by Anita, making her take a few steps back due to the small explosions but appearing on each side of the barrier.

The ice barrier shattered and sent debris flying everywhere and slightly hit Anita's cheek.

"It's magic, but why?"

"Are you satisfied?"