Chapter 15

Back in the principal's room, Anita Destha and the other people who were previously in the room started talking again.

But no satisfactory results occurred in that room, the atmosphere was so cold, without the slightest relaxation, especially Anita's family, her own father did not come to school after being called several times since the break.

As a result, the case of destha and anita's problem was finally postponed until tomorrow.

"Miss please ..., not because you feel from the Wijaya family, this problem is quickly resolved"

"ha!?, des!"

"hahahaha"

Anita hit Destha on the back, both of them splitting a joke what had happened before.

"Des, is it okay for Leon to be left alone?"

Smoke came out of Destha's mouth, Destha also glanced at Anita who spoke.

"Yes, after all, Leon must understand, if we are with him then when there is another problem like this, he could be attacked..."

The possibility of an attack on Destha is very high compared to Anita who is directly protected by the Wijaya family, she knows for sure the protection that Destha has from the Wijaya family is unlikely to fully support her because she is not from the Wijaya family.

And if Leon continues with them, Destha realizes that later the attack will be launched towards Leon because later it will definitely be considered the closest person.

"But I feel sorry for Leon when you told him..."

"Yes, but this is the best for me and Leon"

The protection of Wijaya's family was pinned on him only because Anita was involved in this problem. He did not believe that Wijaya's family would fully protect him because Anita asked.

.

.

.

The hot smoke billowed so strongly, many people had gathered to help put out the fire in the house. But none of them dared to come close to throw water on the house.

"Help!"

Along with the hoarse screams from the house, the crowded and dark night passed without anyone caring.

.

.

.

"Des!"

"Yes!?"

Surprised by Anita's call, Destha stopped her daydreaming, and turned her head towards the sweaty Anita.

"Ish... don't daydream, come and join the practice"

("There's only an exercise on the box. ....")

Anita forced Destha to sit down and she immediately threw Destha away from her.

"I know what you're thinking ..., but if you just think there will be no results in the end the power will always win"

"Eh..."

Growling sadly at Anita's words, Destha agreed to some of Anita's words, but not most of them..., thinking was important and it was also part of strength according to Destha.

Several attacks with a combination of fire and ice were launched by Anita.

The kick with full speed due to the push of the fire was slightly restrained by Destha with hand reflexes.

"stop!!!, you want to kill me!, ahh hot!"

The fire caused by Anita's kick made an impression, on the slightly burnt sleeves and Destha's hair.