Chapter 5

"I heard that you two play together with Anita, did you ask her for help again?"

Destha and Leon who were crouching down because of their bully's orders, one by one head kicks hit them hard.

Thump!

"Already bil children like this should be finished, remember how many times the two of them made us bothered until we had to go under surveillance."

"bang but I didn't report or do anything about it ani-"

"Shut up you monkey!!!, who told you to talk!!!"

Thump!!! Thump!!! Thump!!!

Both of them were bleeding from being kicked continuously by ebil's friend, ebil himself seemed to be silent with a sharp gaze towards the two of them.

Until one of the women who was there chatting with the others, came over to Destha, Leon, Ebil, and Diyan.

"Don't you feel sorry for them?"

"Ha!?, I feel bad!?"

"ian... if you're stressed out, don't take it out on people like this, it's too bad for them."

Tsk!

Diyan immediately moved away from them, after the woman spoke to him, seeing how ebil was still silent staring intently without ignoring the woman's words, the woman spoke once again.

"What else do you want to do with this guy?"

"...."

Ebil remained silent thinking about what he still wanted to do, and instead the woman interrupted them, talking about what was on her mind

"If you don't know what to do, I have a good idea...."

Both Leon and Destha who heard that immediately changed their miserable faces to a more gloomy one after knowing what the woman's idea was.

.

.

.

"Sick people...."

"stress"

The two of them who were now free from ebil's group with full of wounds looked lethargic and sour.

"What should we do, Des?"

"Yes, we should not let him carry out his plan..., it's better for us to stay away from Anita..., after all, I already said that we should stay away from him from the beginning...."

Complaining while walking, they unknowingly arrived at the classroom, at the same time the bell rang.

Anita who saw them with full of wounds, was surprised to immediately get up from her seat.

"Are you guys okay!?"

"uhh...."

While being watched by the whole class, Anita who approached them in front of the entrance, was so worried about the situation being experienced by Destha and Leon.

"It's okay nit take it easy..."

"Yes, nit take it easy"

Destha and Leon, who were smiling wryly, tried to calm Anita, before that Destha and Leon, who had agreed not to bring Anita into trouble, had to immediately distance her from what was happening at this time, but without realizing it, the two of them who had not eliminated the traces of previous bullying actually made Anita's attention come even more to them.

"But-"

"Don't get in the way, ducklings!"

came suddenly without realizing it, the shouting voice of one of the people in ebil's group who was behind him leon and destha, surprised them both.