Chapter 14

Inside the room there were several people already there, the principal, Anita and Destha's homeroom teacher, and several other parents from the ebil group.

Destha and Anita were invited to sit opposite the parents, while the teachers sat behind them and the special officers in suits stood in the middle of them.

"So-"

"Well, we did it."

Destha felt her mouth sour at Anita's spontaneous confession.

("Just a little bit please use your brain to speak...")

Destha couldn't interrupt Anita's speech, and there was no planning in this situation in the first place, so he couldn't help but let out a sigh to see how it went.

"You!?"

"You have put several people in the hospital, my son Habil is in a coma because of your actions, anita you need to know that even though you are from the Wijaya family we will not be silent if this is not handled properly."

Several parents spoke on behalf of their children who were in the hospital, and it appeared that a bald old man in a fancy suit spoke most prominently among the other parents.

("Ugly bastard... good at talking")

With a glance, Destha could tell who the most prominent person was, even for people who only saw it would be able to know that

"We're doing this because they went first if they-"

"There have been casualties to the hospital and coma, if you think they did it to you first, do you need to reply like that. Did my son Habil put you in the hospital and put one of you in a coma?"

("Yappp is good at talking, it will be difficult if anita resists his words, but does he not love his son to be sold like that. ")

"ha!?... you're crazy what he did because of his actions and we reacted-"

"Yes, my child was wrong for bullying one of your friends, but should it have come to that, besides that the school has also done something right, is it possible that the supervisor himself is silent?"

"Sir we have done our best to try.... but destha, still doesn't want to be helped and even now..."

Anita gaped at the principal like a thirsty and disgusting sycophant, smiling and talking like that to Habil's father...

"Destha has been silent all this time, what do you mean!"

"Anitaa..."

The bald old man smiled at the two...

"nit..."

"Des!"

Anita almost jumped off the sofa to beat up the bald man, but fortunately Destha realized that and gently restrained her.

("The two special officers were silent.... Ha.... If this bald guy was intentional... then he wanted to take advantage of this situation from Anita's family, huh...")

By baiting anita and provoking her, beating the bald guy will be a problem later for anita's family, especially with this case. Things would get worse if it was done in a rough and brutal manner.

Destha understood a little of the Baldy's thinking with everything that was happening now but he didn't quite understand why the Baldy would sell his son for this...

("He doesn't love his son or what....")

"sir with all due respect I would like to apologize and condole with habil who is in a coma I didn't know before that a few holes could make him..."

"hey!?"

"destha!?"

Several people in the room were shocked and spontaneously snapped at Destha who teased and provoked the bald man. On the other hand, you could see the face of their homeroom teacher who had been worried calling Destha's name quietly as if to calm her down... Anita herself heard it laughing out loud because of it.

The bald man seemed to blush angrily, looking towards Destha, he Destha was not the least bit afraid of him even though for a few seconds he was red the atmosphere of the room became tense.

("However, the bald man is the head of a famous family with a high class that can even be said to be a class above Surya anita brother who is already quite strong.")

"That's scary... it's a shame that her son doesn't look like that..."

"hahahahah...."

"dess..."

Some of them shivered in fear, and others were stunned looking seriously at the current interaction.

("Finally want to glance too...")

.

.

.

"I didn't think you could be that brave, hahahaha you're looking at that bald face."

At the end of the field where it was always quiet, Destha, Anita, and Leon were eating the food they brought from class.

Not thinking about the truthfulness of Destha's previous conversation, she felt it was impossible for Destha to do. Anita doesn't seem to know Destha very well.

Heard Destha's sigh

"You know what, we were in that room ..."

"Eh really, Destha is like that!"

Leon's eyes lit up listening to Anita's story on every incident that happened in the principal's room, while Destha was only silent eating her food with a little frown on her face.

"Don't pout like that des, you were cool to know, I didn't think you were that brave."

And once again Destha sighed after hearing Anita's words.

"You've been saying that all this time, basically nit if the bald man wants ..., the point is if you nit have the intention of beating him, just don't ever do it. "

"Why, he was the first one like that, and several times he also didn't tell the truth about us, let alone you."

"Yes, but the point is not, he is deliberately provoking us."

"Yeah, then we'll give him what he wants"

Tsk!

Clicking her tongue, Destha scratched her head with a dizzy face.

"This is how it is when I talk to people who only know about fighting and justice..."

"What!?"

Burning a cigarette from his pants pocket, Destha threw the smoke deliberately towards Anita.

"Cigarette smell!"

"Just listen to what I say, don't ever fight the bald guy, not because I'm afraid of what's wrong with you, but I didn't want the problem to get worse, okay, just don't"

Anita understood what Destha meant, even though he didn't explain it explicitly to her.

She knew what the consequences would be if she beat the head of another family ... of course because she was from the Wijaya family she must have been told about the prohibitions and rules and strategies in every family competition ...

But more than that, Destha might have other reasons and explanations, Anita said in her mind.