Chapter 8

Destha let out a long breath, the falling snow and the cold night blowing from her mouth.

"Damn..."

At the table of a quiet stall where there was only the stall owner and a few customers, Destha sat down to rest for a while with a lot of blood.

They all stared and watched Destha, but Destha didn't think much of it, because Destha knew they wouldn't care about what happened.

"Many changes have occurred, new continents, snowfall on tropical islands, and civil wars, enough things have happened to make this world turbulent."

Next to Desta, a man suddenly babbled incoherently, without being able to understand what he meant, he ignored him and immediately ordered coffee and cigarettes to the owner of the stall.

"boy why is your face bleeding, and why is it night like this still outputting here quickly go home and return home"

"Yes, thank you"

("Resentful people, enough with them... now another resentful person is coming")

The man who was babbling earlier spoke to Destha with a curious look on his face, in front of him was a man also with a very scary look giving a curious look.

"I'll pay for the coffee and skirt, ma'am."

The man with the scary look spoke loud enough for the stall owner to hear,

"Come sit down, it's better than being alone, tell me what happened and clean your face first."

"Thank you sir, but I'm fine and I can also pay for the cigarettes and coffee myself."

"Today's kids are so stubborn, so sit down here and pay for your coffee and cigarettes with my friend."

Destha couldn't let a stranger or anyone else know her story, she didn't want to add to her problems, she just wanted to relax after she was beaten up by ebil, enjoy a coffee enjoy the night with a cigarette but now she had to sit with a man from nowhere.

"So what happened to your face that it's bleeding like that..."

"Nothing, nothing happened"

"Something must have happened to destroy your face like that..."

"And what do you think happened, is it possible that a woman kissed me until I was like this?"

The man and his friend laughed out loud listening to destha's words, and after that the man put his arm around destha's shoulders.

"A lot happens in this world, a lot happens in this country, and so does-"

as if stretching his arms to show how big the world is, but before the man's words were finished Destha cut him off while releasing the embrace from the man, by slightly moving to the opposite side of the man.

"This city..., what happens is what happens, after all it's not your business to know what happened, are you two going to ask every person who fights with a bloody face and ask for the story?, is it possible that you will always ask every activity people do to get a story "

Both of them fell silent hearing the words of destha, as well as destha fell silent with a cigarette that he was about to burn.

"Yes, we will ask everyone who did that and everyone who has criminal behavior."

Not until he had burned his cigarette had he smoked his cigarette until it was lit Destha stopped and put his lighter in his pocket after hearing that with a slightly complicated face.

"Why don't you burn the cigarette, want to light it?"

"I can do it myself."

("really unlucky....")