Chapter 6

Anita and Destha returned home together from Leon's house, seeing how dark the road was with the noise of vehicles, Destha looked around him with a smile and happiness, while Anita looked so dreamy as if thinking about something.

"You're also good at playing games earlier"

"Well, it's not bad... I often play games like that with my brother even though I don't really understand it myself"

In her mind that continued to think, Anita looked at Destha very confident that he alone was enough to fight a group of them, with the addition of Anita, it was even certain that Ebil and his group would fall one hundred percent... but why....

"des why you didn't really want to fight ebil, even though I'm sure you can beat him..., even if his family tries to back him up, my family also influences des so you can definitely beat-"

"Again? Ha...., already nit don't try to deal with problems like this, anyway what's in it for you to help me"

"Of course there is no benefit for me, I just want to help you two because I really don't want to see you like this, and also with the power I carry, I have a responsibility to help!"

"Yes, yes, yes..."

With a face full of boredom and indifference, Destha took out a cigarette and lit it, while listening to Anita's babbling about her dream.

("What a dumb person, I just have to help too!!!")

"The point is dess if you don't do something I'm sure I will fight ebil and his group myself."

"Crazy... here's the thing nitt-"

"Crazy?what do you mean Des, I have good intentions for both of you"

"ha..., nit listen to me first"

("Never mind, people will be ignorant and won't listen to anything I say, if they themselves don't want to act then I myself will fight them for both of them.")

Feeling that she couldn't advise her anymore, because Destha seemed so ignorant to her, Anita went running away from Destha behind to go home without ignoring Destha's words.

"I hope she doesn't do anything wrong later ... hopefully"

With Anita who left him just like that, Destha walked alone at night with the hot embers of his cigarette.

The streets were so crowded with people passing by but Destha felt the opposite of the crowd, he felt so lonely.

"Sir, angkot"

"Let's go"

On the way to his boarding house, he arrived in front of the alley through the angkot he was riding. It took another way to get to his boarding place, through an alley with a narrow road.

When he finally reached the gate of the small boarding house, he went inside without making any noise.

"Don't come home at night again..., it's a habit"

Upon entering the gate, the boarding house mother was seen outside sitting in a chair with a burning cigarette and a cup of coffee.

"Yes, ma'am, sorry."

Ignored again, the boarding mother was busy returning to her cell phone in her hand along with the smoke from the cigarette, and so destha went walking towards the boarding house towards the second floor.

Different buildings with the main house of the boarding mother, Destha entered the house opposite the main house, a two-story house with quiet people living there, there were only two people living, including Destha in that count.