Chapter 7

"Surya, if you continue this and cause trouble here, you will be sanctioned by the center."

But Surya who heard that remained ignorant and instead kept walking forward trying to pass the man.

"kakkk stopii!!!"

Grezzz!

Anita released ice from her feet that spread to where Surya and the man were standing, which made the two people unable to move.

Surya, who was trapped in both legs by the ice, did not just stand still, releasing black flames from her feet, the ice began to melt.

"ah!!!"

Anita ran over to her brother, who was now separated from the ice, and pulled him near the car and threw him inside.

DUMM!!!

The corner of the windshield shattered from the inside into pieces where the sun had been thrown.

"Kakk!!!, if you're like this at school, you're going to trouble me, you better go home now!!!"

"But..."

"If you continue like this, I will fight you myself, so stop now and go home!!!"

"...."

In the end, Surya was silent, no longer showed a smile on his face, and turned gloomy, soon Surya left the school with his car.

"Finally..."

The two men, as well as the people who passed by seeing Anita became silent because of that scene.

Anita herself didn't care about their stares and soon after she went to her class.

During the lunch break, Anita, who usually stayed in class, was called to the supervisor's room, because of her brother's actions this morning.

"I also don't know sir, my brother has a strange attitude."

"ha!!!, if the two of you really have a problem, it's better for you to get along, I'm sorry and Dani will be affected by your brother."

"Sir!!!, ah...!!!"

Anita, angry and upset, left the room by slamming the door.

("What the hell does that mean!!!")

"I have no more business with him..."

Walking through the corridor Anita muttered to herself, behind her was the man calling her name.

"anitaa"

"...."

What the hell is this guy doing? ....

"nitt"

The man called continuously, but Anita herself ignored him at all, the man quickly now ran to confront Anita.

"Nit listen to me talk first."

"What!!!"

"...."

By yelling and continuing to walk until she nudged the man a little, Anita returned to her class.

.

.

.

Outside the classroom after school hours, as usual anita with leon and destha the three of them went together, initially leon and destha just like before still refused again the invitation from anita, to come with her, but because anita persisted and insisted, leon destha just said yes.

"So where are we going today"

"No where, we're just going home"

"Yep right"