Chapter 11

Destha stood up and left ebil's body lying in front of her, Anita who realized their victory, immediately approached Destha.

"You didn't kill him did you?"

"No, just left a few holes, there's no way he died."

"uhh..."

Anita watched as ebil's body continued to growl in horror.

"You really won't die?"

"Yeah, after all, the officers will also come after this some time."

"You're crazy!!!"

Yunita, the woman who always accompanied ebil, ran over to where ebil was lying, shouting angrily and yelling at destha, the woman was crying near him.

"bil wake up bil!"

Destha and Anita looked at everyone who could still stand up, and saw them gawking at his actions.

"So?"

"Let's go before the special police officers arrive."

"okey hahahaha"

Destha and Anita left the building without another word.

Simply by deed without the need for words, the two of them had already terrorized those who resisted them.

The moment the two of them left through the side of the empty building, several officers were seen coming and approaching the entire building that they had left and there were two people in suits who were also there.

"Special officers"

Anita slightly muttered to herself seeing that, and Destha also slightly glanced at her. But Destha did not say anything

"Before we go, you change your clothes first, your shirt has a lot of blood on it" Anita's hand pointed to the blood on Destha's shirt.

Fortunately, they had not yet entered a public place or ordinary street, a small alley next to the empty building that Destha and Anita were in.

"ah yes yes ..." destha opened his school clothes, and he put it in the bag. Because Destha was wearing a double shirt with his school shirt, he didn't need to change into a new shirt because, the black shirt inside didn't show any red blood at all due to the color of the shirt.

"You're wearing a double shirt, isn't it hot?"

"No, let's get out of here."

"Alright then, let's go straight to my house."

When they decided to leave immediately, Anita immediately invited Destha to travel to her house alone.

"ahh engga engga ..., I'll go somewhere else, the important thing is that we get away from here first"

Reluctant to evacuate to Anita's house, Destha refused and preferred to find another place, even though Destha himself did not know where to go.

"hmm... where are you going anyway?, now just go to my house, we are safe there"

Anita forced Destha once again, with her usual ruthless expression.

because they were still not too far from the empty building, Destha just agreed so that the time taken would not be too long, with Anita's stubborn nature it would definitely be long-winded later, especially this alone would be a temporary time for Destha to go there, and later he thought about where he should live.

After that the two of them disappeared from around the old empty building which was now so crowded by many police officers and special officers.

.