Chapter 12

"What are you doing here?"

"Brother is looking at his sister, is it not allowed?"

The two of them looked at each other so seriously, Destha who was near his brother could only stand awkwardly because of it.

"You can, just don't like to interfere in his sister's affairs"

The atmosphere in the room was a little tense for Destha, seen how Surya's wry smile heard his sister's words, Destha did not know anything about what happened, and now he was even dragged in both currents.

"Nit that thing just now can't be done again, it's not polite and don't ever try it for real"

"Brother ..., it's my business whether I do it or not ... and you also have nothing to do with it, anyway now you just get out of this room"

Anita who said that made Surya now look at Destha sharply. Of course, Anita realized that gaze, and immediately Anita forced her brother to leave the room once again.

"I'm fine now, brother, just get out..."

"Yes, I don't want to take care of your personal affairs sis ..., but let me stay here at least to accompany you and get to know your friend ..., what's his name, Destha, right?"

"ehm... yes"

Surya smiled at Destha, but Destha knew that smile was just a decoration, and Anita also knew that everything her brother said was just a lie.

"Alright, but don't disturb him, and don't bother him, if you fight him, you will lose too..."

A sigh could be heard from Anita before she spoke, Anita felt that it would be useless for her to keep forcing her brother to leave, in fact according to Anita herself her brother would definitely do something even more reckless if he kept telling her to leave.

(additional useless information...!, if there's a problem with your brother, don't drag me along)

"wuihh great, then how about we spar, coincidentally this house has a place to practice!"

Seeing his brother Anita so happy but of course with annoyance, Deshta could not possibly want to spar ..., which might later become a real fight, thought Destha.

"Brother..., stop already ah des let's play"

Turning on the game console, Anita also gave the stick controller to Destha who was still silent.

Anita's brother is still watching destha.

Some time interval playing, destha did not speak at all, meanwhile his brother anita was the busiest commenting on his game, and anita slightly slightly replied to his brother's comments.

The two of them look so familiar even though they are both currently in trouble, from the beginning Destha could feel their familiarity, when anita acted like that and her brother was angry.

Maybe a little, Destha can feel calm at this time.

"des when you against ebil why don't you use your strength from the beginning, why do something cheating?"

Destha gaped at Anita who was so calmly talking while there was still her brother here who couldn't possibly know anything.

"Just calm down, my brother definitely knows what we did before, the smell of blood from your clothes must also be smelled by my brother".

Destha also slightly glanced at Surya in his place, and saw him smiling at him without any words, making Destha have no other choice, with a slight grimace and sigh he also looked towards Anita.

"The sooner the better"

A short, concise and clear answer made Anita stop her console game and immediately look at Destha with a complicated expression.

"Since you started fighting even if you used all your strength, you would defeat him quickly...."

Destha did not deny that at all and instead he smiled wryly at her. But what prompted Destha not to use all her powers at once and finish him off, had a reason of its own for Destha.

Destha, who was a witch as well as an awaken, had training from her grandfather who was a witch. And from there the principle he fought using a witch's principle taught by his grandfather.

The more cards the better, the more cards revealed then it's bad, you'll get beat up if you're reckless from the start attacking the opponent with grandpa.

He still clearly remembers the doctrine

"survive, open and finish ..., basically like that I was taught by my grandfather."

Still with her complicated face, Anita looked at Destha.

"Attack and finish, why don't you just do that? It's faster if you completely finish your opponent with an attack from the start."

"Yeah, right, but..."

Destha sighed, confused about what to answer Anita.

"The point is, if you pay close attention to the way he fights, he actually wants to finish the opponent quickly but doesn't want to take it all out, he doesn't want all his strength to be known."

Anita nodded several times after hearing her brother Surya's explanation, and Destha with his wry smile could only be silent at the explanation.

"If the enemy observes her carefully and well, the enemy won't easily pass against her, but if the enemy can't observe her very well, the enemy will easily pass against her."

"Then won't the battle take longer if the enemy knows his strength?"

"It depends, if Destha already knows the enemy's full strength, maybe he can take the initiative to finish the opponent quickly, but if not, the two of them will probably wait until all the strength of the opponent is seen. And most fights like that are done... by witches."

Destha didn't know that Surya already knew he was a witch, he thought maybe Anita told her, but as Destha looked at Anita she shook her head...

Such complicated feelings came from Destha's heart, and a little fear appeared in her.

"Don't worry, the war was over 10 years ago, there are quite a few local witches on the surface and it's nice for me to get to know other local witches like you."

"brother..."

Destha smiled with a sad face.

Anita slightly pinched Surya behind her not to make the atmosphere in the room gloomy. But Surya still seemed to want to say something more.

"Well, you're right, the war was over 10 years ago."

Before Surya could speak again, Destha replied with a smile that no longer had any melancholy in its tone.