Chapter 4

"Destha!!!, are you okay?"

Running up to the two with his breath still ragged Leon asked about Destha's condition even though it was Anita herself who looked so exhausted from the attack.

"No, why don't you relax?"

Anita was dumbfounded by the power that Destha suddenly appeared, magic power mixed with awaken power is something that rarely exists.

"Let's just go back"

"okee!"

"Wait, you haven't answered my question yet"

"Question?"

"Well, if you can do that I'm sure you can beat ebil and his group but why are you silent?"

Destha looked at Leon and he looked at her, and then they both burst out laughing.

"They don't go too far, yes, the bullying is a little annoying but it's not too outrageous, so I just let it go, and I also really want to have problems."

"Yep, I'm sure Destha can beat them easily"

"But-"

Letting out a long breath with a tired face, Destha grumbled as she picked up her bag along with Leon who followed her from behind.

"ha..., don't you want to come? We're going to the BK restaurant"

"Wait but the training"

"Just come along, it looks like you're hungry."

Anita was confused about what to do and she did not really understand what Destha said.

("living in bullying is not good, if you can let go why not....")

"Resting and eating is also part of the training..., just follow nit"

"But-!" Destha pulled Anita's arm to come with her.

Forced to go along because of the two of them, she couldn't help but walk with them to the restaurant.

Inside BK the three of them went to order food, but Anita who was here for the first time felt confused about what to do, Destha and Leon who saw Anita's confused movements understood Anita's confusion.

"You rich kid..."

"hahahaha"

"ha!?"

"Already later ge you understand don't look around like that like a hick..."

Anita's face immediately turned red and hid behind her hands in embarrassment, she didn't realize her attitude of looking around confusedly was becoming very hick.

The long line of queues, making a long time for the three of them to order, arrived in front of the ordering counter in the end, both of them ordered what they wanted, except for anita herself ordering food based on what Destha ordered until both of them ordered the same thing.

"130 thousand rupiah yes, here"

"ehh wait I don't need to be paid, I have the money"

"Take it easy"

"wuihh when else would Destha want to treat because there is a rich girl here"

"What are you saying le..., already ah.... let's find a place"

"But"

The three of them went out to the open space in the restaurant, Destha, and Leon sat next to each other, and Anita was opposite the two of them.

Anita saw the two of them eating casually and slowly while talking about something she didn't quite understand.

"Eat it, don't just look at it"