The Wicked Day

Second part

Erlin and Namjoon returned to Camelot with their horses, on the road, he told her what happened with so much joy and the sorceress would have listened to him forever, given the happiness she felt hearing those beautiful words coming out of the prince's mouth, but she had to prepare. She immediately ran to her room, Jin's eyes looking at her puzzled at the amount of strength she put into opening the door, but she didn't stop, climbing up a spiral staircase and stopping halfway up it.
"Erlin! I was getting worried, I thought something had happened to you."
Jin said, walking in her direction, curious to see what she was looking for so badly.
"Aside from traumatizing the prince by telling him that women poo too, everything went as planned!"
The sorceress exclaimed, taking the book she was looking for. The doctor let his apprentice's comment slide, but he smiled, imagining Namjoon's shocked face at the news.
"You mean you intend to go through with it?"
The doctor asked, still not convinced of the sorceress' plan.
"If I can heal Dooyoung, Namjoon gave me his word, that magic in Camelot will no longer be banned and that people like me, can be free."
"What if it doesn't work? What will happen to his attitude towards magic?"
Jin was just worried, he just wanted to look at all the possible options.
"I live with the risk of being discovered every day. If I don't take advantage of this opportunity, I will spend the rest of my life hiding who I am. Assuming that the story of my destiny is true and will be great, perhaps everyone is talking about this. "
Erlin went to the room, no longer wanting to argue, but only because she didn't have time! She had to find a spell to save the king and a lot of words wasn't what she needed. The doctor sighed, what he could do was help her and hope that her wish comes true. Jin went to a shelf and took out a small book, but with really important spells. He followed the sorceress into the room and found her intent on leafing through the large magic book, on top of three others.
"I promised to save the king and I can't even find the right spell."
Erlin complained, reading every line that came before her.
"That's because you're reading the wrong books."
Jin peeked at the titles on the backs of them and they all contained myriads of spells, all except those that cured a person of the hand of death.
"Now, this is what you're looking for."
Erlin took it and opened it, having the doctor point her to the page and her eyes lit up.
"Gwillem of Cambria was a madman unburdened, but there was no better healer than him."
A person with an unbalanced mind, with a great passion for magic, was the right combination to bring out something fabulous.
"Thank you!"
The sorceress read the ingredients that needed to be taken and ran like a fury out to collect the things she had read.

"Namjoon went to consult a magician. He intends to use magic to save Dooyoung."
Angus was back at Taehyung's snitching. The little prince frowned, his brother, the one who hated magic after his father, intended to use it? With what courage and with what nerve...not only did he hate magic, but he only used it when it was most convenient for him. Ah! Taehyung marveled at Namjoon every day, but then for what? He was exactly the son of his father.
"Then we will make sure he fails."
The priest sneered, going into a drawer and taking out a golden necklace, the hanging pendant was made up of a circle with a triquetra*. With a wave of his hand and a spell said in his mind, he lit a fire in a brazier, startling Angus at the sudden light and heat. Taehyung walked over to the flames and placed the necklace on top of it, then dropped it.

"Berbòs strat thenìvi strà, torcen nàviligote crafth" / "Burning flames, cause the person wearing this necklace to perish."

The fire rose higher into the air for a few seconds, then returned to its original state. Taehyung smiled evilly, with pliers, he took the jewel back from the flames, holding it out towards his uncle. Angus hesitated, opened his trembling hand and the little prince lowered the necklace into his palm. Angus opened his mouth, thinking he would feel a burning sensation, but that wasn't the case.
"It's cold."
He pointed out, somewhat surprised.
"I tied it to the left hand path..."
The little prince murmured. That necklace would have struck straight into the king's heart. Angus understood this and looked at the jewel in amazement.
"Put the pendant around Dooyoung's neck."
"What effect will it have?"
"The strength of healing magic will be reversed and expanded by ten."
Taehyung explained, already imagining Dooyoung dying on the spot.
"By trying to cure his father, Namjoon will seal his fate."
Angus thought the plan was more than brilliant!
"He will never forgive himself, he will be destroyed..."
The uncle grinned, Taehyung did the same.
"And a broken prince will be a terrible king."
Angus returned to Camelot late at night and wasted no time, immediately heading to Dooyoung's room. He heard some noises and stopped before entering the room, there was Adeoga who was treating Dooyoung. The girl saw his figure and stifled a scream.
"Oh, my lord, it is you."
Adeoga bowed to ask for forgiveness.
"It's okay, it was my fault, I should have announced my presence. I came to ask you if you could light the fire, it's very cold this evening."Angus said, walking towards her, looking regal.
"Of course."
The girl bowed her head and went into another room to do as Angus asked her. The prince's uncle waited, first making sure that Adeoga wasn't looking at him, and like a flash, he placed the necklace around Dooyoung's neck, not caring how the king's head lurched. He looked at him with contempt, lowering himself to the level of his face.
"Finally, you'll get everything you deserve, old man."