003. 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒔?

Do you like Scary movies?

Chapter 003: 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒔?

🤍

When Jade found herself back at her aunts house she immediately headed up to the spare room where her and Ruby were sleeping, it wasn't anything extravagant just some simple duck egg blue walls with a double bed and vanity with a wardrobe beside it. Opening the wardrobe she looked through some old jeans and jackets she guessed were Blair's - Selene probably found them after they moved away and decided to put them there.  A wooden box sat on the shelf inside catching Jades eye, furrowing her thick brows she picked it up carrying it over to the bed - call her nosey but it wasn't like her aunt would know...

It wasn't anything fancy just a small wooden box a bit bigger than a shoebox, undoing the small clasp Jade raised the lid "what are you doing?" Scratch what she just said...Jade looked up towards the door seeing her little sister standing with narrowed eyes, Jade shrugged "looking through some old stuff, care to join?" A mischievous smirk growing on her face, Jade knew her mother probably would be mad for all of 5 minutes before giving in and joining them. Ruby Kincaid giggled "duh"

Strutting over Ruby sat opposite her sister looking into the box seeing pictures scattered around and clothing, there was some movies and a necklace.  "Wait this is mom's stuff, why would it be here?" Jade said still looking through stuff before a realisation hit her. Ruby picked out the movies and pictures "psycho? Friday the 13th? Silence of the lambs? Why are all these horror movies?" Ruby asked with a grimace, Jade scoffed "you really have to ask?" It then hit Ruby why exactly their mother had shut all of these particular films away... Ruby looked back down at the box "so that means all this stuff is-"

"Anything related to him, look at the photos" Jade said flatly handing her sister the stack of photos, Ruby flicked through them seeing the never-before-seen photos of one of the original Ghostface killers. There was some of them with their group of friends and some with just the two of them. Ruby couldn't help but smile "he was hot, I'll give him that" Jade cringed as she laughed "I guess... they just looked so happy" her face fell slightly looking down at a photo of her mother wrapped in her fathers arms. Ruby wasn't one for emotions and comfort but she figured Jade maybe wanted to talk about it "I can see why mom left this stuff here, you know besides the whole psychotic break down...I think he really loved her"

Jade shrugged picking up a navy blue jacket "maybe, but it's not like I can sit here and say I forgive him just because he might've loved mom" ruby's eyes caught the heart shaped locked around her sisters neck "well if he didn't love her I don't think he would've given her that"