012. 𝑵𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆

I know

I know. I just...I'm not good with emotions

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12 : 𝑵𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆

🤍

Ruby wasn't proud of her current situation but she wasn't mad about it either. She was currently straddling Ethan fucking Landry in his now empty dorm room, she'd waited until Chad had left to go to their shared room. She was sure the other boy had gone to meet his sister seeing as they were all supposed to be meeting on the colleges grounds in like 20 minutes but Ruby hadn't realised that just yet. She'd never admit it out loud but she liked that he wasn't a gentle kisser, she'd thought he'd be soft and innocent but there was something there that certainly screamed the opposite of innocent. She didn't know what exactly it was but she wasn't going to complain, his hand rested just under her blue and white tie dye summer dress while the other cupped her jaw keeping her close

Ruby was trying not to smirk and she continued to lock lips with the boy who'd began to deepen the kiss, sitting up slightly as he did. She let out a small moan as his teeth pulled at her bottom lip, a laugh followed as she put her hands to his chest "Ethan." He hummed beginning to leave tender kisses down her neck "we gotta go. Meet everyone else"

He groaned in annoyance pulling away to look at her his hands moving to her hips to keep her up right "can't they wait 5 minutes?" She laughed before planting a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away "like you'd last 5 minutes" she climbed off of him grabbing her white cardigan and white converse "okay, hold on-"

Ruby laughed loudly "Jesus, I'm joking..." he looked at her with a raised eyebrow- knowingly. She sighed "okay. fine. That was mean but we have yet to find out" his cheeks flushed a light red as he pulled a blue polo on "you said it's about timing, Ru." She sat up after tying her shoe looking at him with squinted eyes "yeah, because think about it. If they make another movie based on this shit show then we need a cute, shippable, love story that's not some horror, sex and violence type shit" he laughed before looking at her with a amused smile "you think they'll make a movie?" Ruby sent him a deadpan look "did you see the shit that is Stab 8? They're out of material and yeah the 3 musketeers gave them that last year, although I heard Gale couldn't sell the movie rights so who knows at this point? But if we have a good enough love story, which doesn't end in tragedy then it's good enough for someone to make a movie on it"

He nodded trying to follow along with her explanation, a part of him was still stuck on Brooke, Amber and Richie. She hasn't talked about it a lot, she made jokes about their situation but never spoken about what she experienced or what actually happened. He hadn't read the book Gale put out because he didn't want to read some half ass version of the story he wanted Ruby's side. No, he needed Ruby's side - for his own sake.