005. 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔

what does that make us and Tara? The soon-to-be sliced and diced extras?

Chapter 005: 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔

🤍

After their group conversation they all went their separate ways, Ruby decided to stick with her mother and father while Ryder decided he wanted to stay with Chad and Mindy - apparently the current situation was too problematic for him. Can you see Blair roll her eyes? Anyway, Jade went on her own way back to the hospital...not before making a quick pit stop. The brunette strolled towards the back of the Woodsboro graveyard, she looked around to make sure nobody saw her as she found the graffitied gravestones. She sighed as she looked down at her father's gravestone beside it was Stu Macher and the other side - her grandmother; Nancy Loomis. She bent down picking up branches and rubbish chucking them away from her fathers stone, graffitied across it was 'burn in hell' in red paint- you could barely see his name. On the stone it was pretty blank just 'Billy Loomis, 1979-1996' Jade guess no body had anything good to say or they just chose a bad plot to dump the body's of the Ghostface killers.

She sat down opposite the headstone pulling her knees to her chest, she just sat there in silence. She was enjoying the peace, listening to the trees and wind that softly blew through her hair. That peace didn't last long though as footsteps approached her, looked over her shoulder spotting an older man walking towards her. He looked rough, with a white shaggy beard, dark eyebags and wrinkles. He looked familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it, she moved to stand up - she didn't want anyone to see her sitting at her fathers gravestone but before she could move away he stopped beside her looking down at the the now cleaned up gravestone "you a fan or here to curse him out?"

She gulped nervously as she spared him a glance his voice was rough like he'd either been drinking his sorrows away or smoking his life away - it caught her off guard "neither. My mom knew him" she kept her eyes on the stone not wanting to see the look of judgement but her curiosity got the best of her as she looked over at him, he must've seen her looking at him as he then turned to her squinting slightly as he looked like he was trying to recognise her "what was her name?"

Jade kept her eyes on him "Blair Atredies" the older man's eyes widened slightly, her heart beat picked up - she was scared he'd put the pieces together "yeah, I knew her. She was close with him...Billy" Jade watched how his face saddened looking down at the stone it then hit her "y-your Billy's father, aren't you?" He looked at her before nodding "was. He's been dead to me a long time" there was regret in his voice and Jade could tell. She always though he was partly to blame for Billy's acts of violence, yeah Roman sent him that tape but if Hank Loomis had stayed loyal to his wife then none of it would've ever have happened. People look at Maureen Prescott to blame but Hank was just as much to blame - if it wasn't for the both of them she'd still have a father...so would Sam