013. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

I'm going full Rupunzel on this bitch

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13 : 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅.

🤍

Ruby sat in the living room of Sam, Tara and Quinn's apartment. She was playing with her phone scrolling through Twitter only she found more and more conspiracies about Sam or Jade, she thought about Billy for a second. She wondered how things could've gone if he'd known all of this would've happened afterwards, like would he still go through with it? Would he decide it's for the best to leave Sidney the fuck alone? Or would he say fuck it and do it anyway?...probably the last one but she did think his mind could've been changed if he'd known his own flesh and blood would be affected by his actions. Speaking of Jade and Kai had gone back to their apartment to grab some clothes as everyone was staying at Sam's tonight. Ruby thinks it's just one big slumber party but with boys...ew. Well more like her brother, Chad and Kai because Ethan had a night class to go to, Ruby didn't like that. She wanted him to be here so she could keep an eye on him, 1. Because she was worried he'd get picked off if he was to walk here by himself 2. Because you can never trust the love interest

Anyway, Ruby sat with her head in Anikas lap the other girls running her fingers through it, Ryder was laid out on the floor his head resting on a pillow with his phone in hand. Ruby could hear the conversation coming from the kitchen, Chad was giving them a nickname - core 7. Lousy, Ruby hated it. She was cringing even hearing him say it - Slasher survivors was better. Anika caught sight of the tv her brows furrowing as she picked up the remote tapping Ruby to get her attention "hey guys!" The four that were in the kitchen came out as Anika turned the tv up, the news was on and the main headline being 'prime suspect Samantha Carpenter'

"Oh shit" Ryder muttered sitting up

"We're hearing from sources inside the homicide division, that the prime suspect is none other than Samantha Carpenter. One of the survivors of the Woodsboro killings in 2022, seen here attacking a women on the street last night" the video of Sam defending herself after the girl threw a drink over her played, Ruby winced. If the end of that video played then she'd be a suspect too but luckily for her it didn't "in the wake of the Woodsboro tragedy last year rumours sprouted online that Carpenter and her half sister Jade Loomis-Kincaid was actually responsible for the killings, blaming the crimes on Carpenters boyfriend Richie Kirsch and Kincaids friend-"

Sam quickly turned the tv on mute before she headed into the dining room, Ryder got up following after the girl as Ruby looked at Chad and Mindy who both nodded for her to join them as Tara went to sit beside her sister staring sympathetically "I know you're not a fan of the way that I've been handling things and that I've been giving you a really hard time. But I can say that none of us can relate to what your experiencing..." Tara paused for a second as Sam looked over at her younger sister "and I'm really, really sorry that you have to do that alone"