C h a p t e r 6

After a mission, Yumeko had gotten a letter that one of the chief men she had helped at a village had died.

YOU BRING DEATH TO OTHERS.

"CAWWWW HASHIRA MEETING!!" Ginko exclaimed.

"Wonder what the Hashira meetings gonna be about..." Yumeko's eyes drifted towards the endless vast sea of clouds above her.

YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALIVE.

"No idea..." Her twin brother Muichiro said as his gaze followed hers.

"A trial will be held for Kamado Tanjiro and Kamado Nezuko. Tanjiro has broken the rules of protecting a demon although being a demon slayer." Takeru responded.

"That's stupid. Why would anyone want to protect those man-eating feral humans?" Yumeko wondered.

"Not according to Kamado Tanjiro," Takeru responded.

"Let's go. We need to get there and it's about to start soon." Muichiro said breaking out of his trance.

"Hungry."

"Eat later."

"'Eat later' doesn't fill up my stomach."

"Hurry up."

"Fine."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The two Tokitos. Or the triple T's." Tengen said, his jewelry shining in the sunlight almost blinding Yumeko.

"What's this meeting about again?" Yumeko asked.

"Some idiot low-ranked slayer decided to protect a demon along with a few other people so they're gonna be put on trial." Iguro Obanai shrugged. "The supporters meaning hopeless heroes."

YOU DON'T DESERVE THESE PEOPLE.

Yumeko furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yup. Oh, they're coming." Iguro said as he looked at the Kakushi bringing 7 kids looking like they were dead.

"Are they gonna be like that forever?" Yumeko asked. The more time they slept the more time she had to wait for her to eat her breakfast.

"You over there." Iguro said pointing to a Kakushi, "Wake them up."

Uwaah, Iguro-san, and Tokito-chan getting straight to the point, so cool!! Mitsuri exclaimed internally.

"Hai," A Kakushi said bowing. 6 Kakushis went over to the 6 sleeping teenagers and started to yell at them. "HEY! WAKE UP!! ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP FOREVER SLEEPING BEAUTY?!"

The boy with green hair and freckles was the first to awake. He thrashed in his bonds waking up the others accidentally kicking the blonde-haired kid in the leg.

"DEKU YOU BETTER- WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?! LET US GO!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO-"

"Shut up!!" A Kakushi slapped the feral human. She seemed to be shaking in her boots, looking up at the hashira. "Do you have any idea who you're talking to? You're in the presence of the Hashira!!"

"The...Hashira?" The maroon-haired boy questioned.

"Who..." The boy with green hair asked.

"We shall now put them on trial!!" The Owl on Fire exclaimed.