C h a p t e r 11

"Good night Tokito-chan!!" Yaoyorozu smiled but to her surprise, the girl was already gone...

.

Shoto was walking down the hall when he passed the twin's room. What you may ask was he doing? Of course. He couldn't sleep again. It was well over midnight and the moon was bright. The door was slightly open. Curiosity got to his rationality so slowly he opened the shoji door to see Yumeko, his younger sister sleeping. The black and teal-haired boy was protectively hugging Yumeko as they slept soundlessly. 

A pang of sadness struck through Shoto as he now knew that nothing would ever be the same.

Act II - U.A. Highschool

"CAWWWW CITY NORTH!!! 50 FEET AWAY!!!" Ginko exclaimed batting her eyelashes at the two twins.

Takeru was resting on Yumeko's shoulder, covered by black hair as the girl's head whipped around.

"Hurry up." She plainly said to the rest of the group who looked like they were about to die. 

"Wonder if there's gonna be one of the 12 kizuki here..." Muichiro thought out loud.

"Hm. What was the shape of that cloud again?" Yumeko said tilting her head, her eyes trailing towards the clouds.

"We should hurry," Muichiro said as he poked Yumeko on the forehead.

Yumeko hums in agreement as she breaks into a sprint.

"Ha- Tokito-chan!!!" Midoriya exclaims.

"Uraraka!! Come on!! Aizawa-sensei will be waiting for us!!" Mina exclaimed as she ran after the two twins.

"H-Hai!!!" Uraraka gasps as she stops to catch her breath.

"Stop right there!!" A winged man exclaimed. "Oh. It's you." He said as he looked at Yumeko.

"Who were you again?" 

"I am Hawks, number 2 pro hero-"

"Yeah yeah, you egoistic fried chicken wing. We're looking for a place named U.A. High School. Maybe even a teacher named...who was it again...?" Yumeko looked at her crow.

"Eraserhead. Caww." Takeru gently said.

"Yeah. Whoever that is. We're here for a mission...And to return some students..." Muichiro said dully.

Hawks peered at the 6 teenagers.

"Oh!! It's you 6. Eraserhead was looking for you. He received some letter from a person named Kagaya Ubuyashaki-"

"Kagaya Ubuyashiki." Yumeko cut in with a glare.

"Yeah. That guy."

Muichiro's lip twitched as the pro hero spoke of their master in such a rude manner.

"I will escort you to the entrance of U.A. High School. I'm betting Eraserhead is waiting for your arrival there." Hawks gave the group a grin so flashy that the Sound Pillar would give a lecture to the guy.

"Just hurry up," Yumeko muttered.

Soon they were all at the gates of U.A. A male with black hair and a gray scarf was at the entrance.

"Problem children. There you are." The man tilted his head towards the two demon slayers. His eyes in shock but subsided as he composed himself. "And you two are the ones that Mr. Kagaya Ubuyashiki had sent."

"Hai. I assume that Oyakata-sama had told you about the plan?" Muichiro said.

"Yes. You will be enrolling in U.A. Class 1-A."

The twins nodded in response.

"Ahh." A small voice squeaked.

Yumeko looked down to see a rat-looking thing staring right back at her.

"You two must be the Tokitos. Yes. Mint hair at the tips, black towards the head. Splendid!! I am the principal here. My name is Nezu. This is your teacher. Aizawa. He will give you your uniforms." 

"Hai?" She tilted her head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yo!! Bakubro!! Where were you?!" A certain redhead asked Bakugo.

"None of your business extra." 

"Class...Settle down. We have 2 new students today. Toktios you can come in." Aizawa said.

The 2 twins entered the room as many gasps were heard. One had graceful features that covered her ice-cold glare, and the other had a lean muscular build. They looked like an angel from heaven's gates if it wouldn't have been for their cold expressions.

"I am...Tokito Yumeko..." The girl spoke.

"Tokito Muichiro..." Her sibling simply said.

"We're both...14 years old?" The last statement sounded a lot like a question as if they had trouble remembering how old they were.

"There. Go to your seats." Aizawa gestured his nose towards the two seats in the back left corner.

'Wonder what that thing was called...Some yellow caterpillar...?' Yumeko thought as she made her way back to her seat.

"Right. You will be doing a rescue training race. In ground gamma. Wear your hero costumes or whatever." He said dully.

"But sensei!! We have two new students here!! Shouldn't we at least re-take the Quirk Apprehension test?!" A guy with blue hair and glasses asked.

"I'm sure their skill won't depend on their quirk...Go change."

"Hai!!"

"Hello!! Kero. My name is Tsuyu but just call me Tsu." A girl with frog-like features came up to the two demon slayers.

Muichiro suddenly pulled Yumeko into a hug towards him glaring at a certain tiny purple-headed guy looking at her.

"Let's go." He looked down at his sister.

"Hm."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taishoera Secrets

The voices seem to have stopped but Oyakata-sama isn't around...

The author has finally finished all her quizzes but now she has a math and science quiz next week.