C h a p t e r 8

"Tanjiro has come in contact with Muzan Kibutsuji."

"That can't be..."

"We pillars haven't even come in contact with him..."

"And this guy has?!"

"WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE?! HIS ABILITIES?! WHERE IS HE?!"

"Did you fight?" Her brother asked.

"WHAT WAS KIBUTSUJI DOING?"

"HAVE THE HEAD QUARTERS BEEN LOCATED?"

"HEY ANSWER!!"

"SHUT UP I ASKED HIM FIRST!!"

"FIRST OFF KIBUTSUJI'S POWERS..."

Oyakata-sama put his finger on his lips and the chaos faded into nothing.

"As you can see, Kibutsuji has sent pursuers to go after Tanjiro. The reason for this may be to simply close loose ends. But for the first time. I do not want to let go of the tail Kibutsuji has shown us. And this goes for Nezuko as well. I believe something unexpected has happened for Kibutsuji. Do you understand?"

"So you're saying I have to trust them?" Yumeko tilted her head.

Oyakata-sama nodded.

She reluctantly let go of the two people she was holding captive.

Uraraka let out a sigh as she was released from Yumeko's grip.

"No, I do not understand Oyakata-sama. We can let humans live but demons must not. I cannot consent." Shinazugawa gritted his teeth.

He unsheathed his katana and sliced open his wrist, blood pooling out soiling the ground beneath them.

Eh?! Eh?! What are you doing?! What are you doing?! You'll mess up the garden!! Mitsuri panicked as she looked at the blood.

"Oyakata-sama!! I will present to you the ugliness that we call demons!!"

"Sanemi..." The master warned.

"Hey, demon!! It's time to eat!! Sink your teeth on this!!" Blood splattered onto the box, the smell of marachi leaking into Nezuko's box.

"Shinazugawa, you can't do it in the daylight. The demon won't come out unless it's in the shade." Iguro said to him.

"Oyakata-sama, forgive me for my rudeness," Shinazugawa said, his eyes filled with hatred for the demon.

Nezuko's box was slammed on the tatami floor as Shinazugawa, fast as the wind was behind Oyakata-sama.

"NEZUKOOOO STOOOPPP!!" Tanjiro exclaimed trying to get up but was pushed down by Iguro's elbow.

The air was knocked out of him as he saw Nezuko getting stabbed.

I can't breathe...I can't move!! He thought desperately.

"Come over here demon~ Here, some of your favorite human blood." He taunted.

"Shinazugawa. Do I have to go over there and help you too?" Yumeko sighed standing up.

A moment later she also had her palm cut, the blood dripping over the box. Suddenly the lid slammed open as Nezuko stood up, her kimono stained with blood.

She was sweating, holding back the urge to bite Shinazugawa and Yumeko.

"Yumeko!! Come back here now!!" Muichiro scolded.