C h a p t e r 13

"Well? Any thoughts on the house?" Aizawa asked the two twins.

They were inspecting every inch of the house.

"It's..." Yumeko started not knowing the words to finish her sentence.

"Unnecessarily spacious but fine," Muichiro said.

"Yeah...something like that..."

"I'll be expecting that you'll be going out to slay these demons?" Aizawa said uncertainly.

"Yes. Don't get in the way. Don't say a word. Don't most definitely do not get yourself involved." Yumeko ordered.

"Ok. Let's go. It should be around 8:30 by now. The sun's set." Aizawa said as if it was almost a routine now. It was the first day of summer vacation and he still hadn't gotten used to the schedule.

"Hai." They had both already changed into their demon slayer uniforms, katanas at their belt as they headed outside.

.

"I'LL KILL BOTH OF YOU!! THAT WAY I'LL GET STRONGER!!" The demon exclaimed.

If Aizawa said that he wasn't terrified, or disgusted, he would've been lying.

"You look weird. And ugly." Muichiro bluntly insulted.

"HUH?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY KELP HEAD NUMBER ONE?!" 

"Wow, I thought you were just stupid and empty-headed but I didn't think you were also deaf. Right, nii-san?" Yumeko responded.

And with that, the demon was decapitated.

'I should probably not mess with these kids.' Aizawa had first thought when he first met the two with Hawks. A second time again, his point was proven.

"Is that the last of them?" He asked.

"...Who were you again?" Yumeko asked.

"Your guardian."

"Oh."

"Yes, all the demons were cleared," Muichiro replied.

"Tired," Yumeko complained.

"Wait."

"Sleepy."

"Sleep when we get home."

" 'Sleep when we get home' won't make the tired go away."

Muichiro knew he couldn't win against his sister.

"Fine. Here." He said bending down, letting his sister's arms wrap around his neck.

.

"Caww mission!! Mist Hashira Tokito Yumeko!! Head southwest of the city!! A lowermoon demon's presence is there!!" Takeru exclaimed in the training room the next day. 

"We'll go right-" Muichiro started to say.

"Alone!!"

"Huh?" The mint-tipped boy questioned.

"This is a solo mission!! Cawww!!" 

Muichiro's eye twitched.

"Mui-nii, it'll be alright. Besides. I'll go kick some lowermoon butts." Yumeko reassured her brother.

"F-Fine. But if you're not back by sunrise..." He thought of a good threat. "I'll go hunt you down myself!!"

"E-Eh?! W-What?!" Yumeko sputtered.

"You heard me!! Now go to your mission!!" 

"Ehh?!" 

Yumeko looked around as she was now out of the house, fully clothed in her Demon Slayer Corps uniform, her katana strapped to her belt, a look of confusion and shock clouded her face.

"Weird." She looked up. "What was the shape of that cloud again?"

"Caww!! Head southwest Tokito-sama!!" Takeru urged.

"Oh. Right...Where's southwest?"

"This way Tokito-sama!!" 

And with that, Yumeko rushed off to another adventure of killing demons.

Taishoera Secrets

I am so sorry for not updating!! I had a bit of a writer's block. I don't think it's gone yet!!

I am also truly sorry for this chapter being really short!!