C h a p t e r 12

"Long time no see, boys and girls!!" A man with yellow hair in the shape of a bunny.

'Pikachu...' Yumeko thought.

"How've you been? For this time's hero basic training, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!!"

'What was that again...?'

"This is field Gamma!!"

Metal pipes twisted and turned as the scenery was full of gray and steel.

"You will break up into two 5 person groups. The other two groups will be groups of 6!!" He grinned at the students. "It's a race to see who will rescue me first!! Of course  you'll have to keep the damages to a minimum." He said as he lowered his finger down to point at Bakugo.

"Don't point at me!!" Bakugo exclaimed irk marks appearing on his forehead.

"First group!!"

Izuku Midoriya

Tenya Ida 

Mashirao Ojiro 

Mina Ashido 

Hanta Sero

"This group has everyone in the class with good mobility." Somebody said.

The two twins retreat to the back of the stage. Muichiro adjusted his katana.

"So far, they all seem like idiots."

Yumeko hummed in agreement.

"We don't need to worry about them. Anything that is a threat to human society we'll deal with." Yumeko explained.

Suddenly everyone gasped.

"Whoa Midoriya!! What's with those new moves?!"

"Wow...he's hopping like..." Uraraka exclaimed looking in awe.

.

.

.

.

"FINISH!!" All Might exclaimed.

'Where was I again...' Yumeko thought looking at the clouds.

Soon it was on to the last two races.

Kyoka Jiro

Ochaco Uraraka

Yumeko Tokito

Denki Kaminari

Eijiro Kirishima

Shoto Todoroki

"Who do you think is going to win this round Tokito-kun?" Sero asked the boy.

"My sister is better than all of you worthless brats."

"Tokito-kun!! That is no way to treat your classmates." Ida exclaimed.

"Hm." Muichiro said returning his eyes towards the screen.

"I'm placing my bets on Todoroki-kun!!" Hagakure exclaimed.

Muichiro side eyed the invisible girl.

'Who was she again...'

"AND START!!" All Might exclaimed.

Suddenly a blur of movement was shown on screen.

"Eh...?!" Sero exclaimed as the screen showed the younger Tokito speeding towards All Might with little to no effort at all.

"FINISH!!" All Might exclaimed. The others students have barely made it across half of the obstacle course.

"Hm. That was easy...I think." Yumeko said going over to Muichiro.

Tsuyu Asui

Momo Yaoyorozu

Fumikage Tokoyami

Rikido Sato

Muichiro Tokito

Yuga Aoyama

And as you can guess. Muichiro ended up winning the race.

"Kero. Do you two have some quirk related to speed? Kero." Tsuyu had asked.

Muichiro gave a glare to the girl. 

"What's...a...quirk..?" Yumeko thought out loud.

"EHH?!" The whole class exclaimed.

"Quirks are powers. 80% of the population have quirks.A Quirk is a superhuman ability that a person can possess. The power being unique from each user, Quirks are sorted into a lot of categories." Yaoyorozu explained.

"Oh..." Yumeko said looking up towards the ceiling. "Ok." 

"I'm Mina Ashido!! Nice to meetcha!!" A girl with pink skin and hair exclaimed. "Do you wanna go shopping together this afternoon?" 

Startled again by the girl's bright and energetic personality Yumeko hurried to the side of her brother. 

"No. We have a job to do." Muichiro said. Yumeko nodded in agreement, clenching onto the sleeve of his uniform.

"Oh." Mina was looking quite disapointed. "That's ok!! We can go next time!!" She smiled.

The school day had ended and the students were going home. 

"You two. Stay after class." Aizawa told the two hashiras.

"Hai."

"You will be staying in this rental house. A 10 minute walk from school. Here are the keys. All the furniture is there." He said handing the two keys. "Don't forget to lock the door. It should have an automatic lock and a face recognition."

The two twins looked at him with a blank stare. The man sweat dropped. 

"I'll be sending you a pro hero to go with you. When you go on patrol."

Yumeko started to say something but got interrupted by Aizawa. 

"Not to help you. Just in case you forget where your house is. He or she will be helping you."

"Can we choose who?" Muichiro asked sensing his sister's agitation.

"That's alright." 

"Can we choose you?" Yumeko asked crossing her hands over her chest.

"Yes."

"You don't seem quite annoying like the chicken wing dude." Yumeko said as she began to turn around.

Aizawa's eyes widened as the next words surprised him. 

"Lead us the way home, Aizawa sensei."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taishoera Secrets

The master of the mansion had specifically asked, per Shinobu's request, that a pro hero accompanied them. Once the two twins had forgotten to eat that when she visited their estate she could hear their stomaches growling louder than a lion.

The author currently has no ending for Tokito-chan. I am so sorry!! I may or may not start another BNHA X MHA. Maybe one with Kanao Tsuyuri or Obanai Iguro

Make sure to get lots of Vitamin D *COUGH COUGH* TOUCH GRASS *COUGH COUGH*!!

We are almost at 1k views!!! Thank you so much everyone!! I'm really sorry about the grammar and spelling issues!! Special shoutout to bombon030 for being such a nice person!!