C h a p t e r 7

"Oyakata-sama..."

"Has arrived..."

A pair of twins with matching hairstyles, a white bob with bangs, and wide purple eyes. One wore a red ribbon in the hair, as opposed to the other's yellow-green one.

The Hashiras instantly quieted down and lined up bowing.

"It's so wonderful of you to come..."

The man walked up to the edge of the engawa and sat.

"My beloved children."

The man paused as he waited a few more seconds to speak. "Good morning everyone. The sun feels very warm today and the weather feels nice. I wonder if the sky is blue...Our members have been gathered for the  'Pillar meeting' that we hold once every six months per usual. I find this quite pleasurable."

"A scar...?" The greenette whispered.

"A sickness...?" The half-and-half guy responded questioningly.

"Is this person Oyakata-sama..." The brown-haired girl asked.

"I think so-" The black-haired girl said.

Suddenly their heads were to the ground, Bakugo being held down by the neck while Shoto being held down by Yumeko's hand.

The 7 of them suddenly realized that the Hashiras held great respect for the one called Oyakata-sama for they were bowing and their eyes were facing downwards.

 "We find it most honorable to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama. We eagerly pray for much happiness to come upon you..." Shinazugawa greeted.

"Thank you, Sanemi." Oyakata-sama smiled. His two children on either side of the man supporting him.

I wanted to say that and greet Oyakata-sama. Mitsuri thought jealously.

"Let me humbly say that there is a soldier and his friends present in the pillar meeting who has brought a demon into Head Quarters. I would like to explain the situation so would you allow me?" Shinazugawa spoke with manners.

He didn't even look intelligent or logical, but he spoke so politely. The ones on trial thought as they all looked at him.

"I see. I am sorry that they have surprised you all." Oyakata-sama closed his eyes. "I have given my approval to Tanjiro, Nezuko, and his friends. So I want everyone here to accept them."

Silence filled the meeting with the occasional prayer beads rattling and a snake hissing.

Finally, Gyomei spoke. "Ahh, even though Oyakata-sama wishes us to do so, I am reluctant to give my consent." 

"I too flamboyantly oppose this. I can never accept a demon hunter who brings demons along." Tengen agreed.

"I will abide with all your accordances Oyakata-sama!!" Mitsuri clasped her hands together.

"I oppose this with all my heart. With all due respect, demons are to be exterminated and killed. Not a single one of them should be allowed to live." Yumeko looked Oyakata-sama in the eye. "We should kill all of them. Terminate them so they won't ever hurt anyone else. Besides, it's not like I'll remember this anyway."

Muichiro nodded in agreement. "I agree with Yumeko. Demons should be killed. There is no telling if this..." Muichiro looked at the box in disgust. "Good demon will kill anyone."

Shinobu and Giyuu remained silent.

"I don't trust them. I won't trust them. We all hate demons to begin with." His snake, Kaburamaru hissed in agreement.

"I respect you from deep within, but I can't understand your thinking!! I completely disagree with this!!" Rengoku exclaimed, a smile still on his face.

"We are the demon hunters who hunt and annihilate demons. I wish to punish Kamado, his friends, and Tomioka." Shinazugawa said with utter disgust.

Yumeko hummed in agreement and approval. She felt the boy she was holding down with her foot try to get up but was immediately slammed back down. 

"Now the letter," Oyakata-sama said to one of his daughters.

"Yes."

"This is a letter sent by the former Hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji. I will now read you an extract from it."

The child took a deep breath as she read, "Please forgive Tanjiro and his friends for being accompanied by his sister, a demon. Nezuko has a tenacious spirit and she retains some human reasoning. Even when she's starving, she doesn't eat humans and has stayed that way for more than two years. You may find this sudden and very difficult to believe and comprehend, but this is the unmistakable truth." The paper crinkled as she continued. "In the event that Nezuko does harm or eat a human, Kamado Tanjiro, as well as Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyu will commit seppuku and Tanjiro's companions will be forbidden to ever speak of demons or ever come back to the Head Quarters ever again for help."

Tanjiro's eyes widened at the words and his eyes began tearing up.

"So what if they commit seppuku? They can all rot in hell for all I care. There is no guarantee in any of this." Shinazugawa growled.

"Shinazugawa is correct here!! If she kills and eats someone, nothing can be undone!! The people who got killed will never come back!!" Rengoku agreed brightly.

"That is very true. They can't guarantee or prove that she won't attack or eat people. But you can't prove that she'll attack someone either." Oyakata-sama said.

Shinazugawa jolted up.

"The truth is that Nezuko hasn't been eating people for more than two years. And because of her, more than two people are putting their lives on the line for her. And to deny this the deniers have to present something more than what is here. And also, there is something I'd like to tell you, my children." Oyakata-sama looked around.

"Tanjiro has come in contact with Muzan Kibutsuji."

Taishoera Secrets

It seems that Aizawa is quite worried about his students going missing...

It also seems that whenever Oyakata-sama is around the voices quiet down...

The author has finally decided on a schedule. She will try to post every Thursday and Sunday