A Pulse from Deep Space

-2000 hrs on the Express-

Pom-pom was just finishing up for the night, getting ready for bed when an alarm inside the conductors cabin began blaring.

"Again! Oh well no sleep for me tonight I guess" Said Pom-pom. The conductor is usually on maintenance when most of his passengers are out trying to fix the path ahead.

As he looked up and double checked what was happening his eyes lit up and *almost* changed into stars. "Master Akivili" he whispered to himself.

There on the screen is what made him so happy and puzzled. "80% Match". The energy pulse was identical to Aeon Akivili's energy signature.

"Mr. Yang, Ms. Himeko to the conductor's cabin please" Pom-pom called through his communicator.

-0800 hrs on the Express-

Caelus awoke to the sound of Pom-pom from the intercom.
"Attention Passengers. Please proceed to the Parlor Car. Breakfast is served and we have a meeting scheduled"

Caelus got up, streched, dressed and made his way out of his and Dan Heng's room towards the Parlor.

As he entered, the scene surprised him. It was a buffet with pancakes and meat piles. Ballons were also strewn about.

He made his way to the couch and started stuffing his face. "So what are we discussing today" Caelus said with a mouthfull

"Ew. Manners Caelus. Jeez" March said with orange juice on her lips.

"Its a Joyous Day! We finally found Lord Akivili's final destination." Pom-pom said enthusiastically.

"Thats right. Last Night our sensors detected another pulse of energy emanating from Deep Space" Himeko said smiling.

"This isnt the first of its kind. Each time, we gather any readings we pick up and try to construct a reliable enough data to compare to what we have in the Data Bank." Welt said as he pushed his glasses up.

"The pulse last night gave us enough energy and reading to be able to accurately compare the energy signature to the Data Bank. Its a match for Akivili's" Dan Heng said.

"Well out with it. Where is this place?" March said impatiently.

As she said it, the window across them turned into a monitor displaying the energy test, a star map, and a search bar.

"Teyvat" said Dan Heng.