Teyvat Chapter 4: Act 1 Pt.1

(Thanks for the 550+ votes. 

So. Sorry, not sorry for the delay. It's been rough writing this. It started out great but went to absolute ground zero at the end. 

The amount of dialogue is unreal. The quest takes 2hrs to do and if I write it all down, it would be like writing a book similar to LOTR

I'm gonna cut huge chunks of the story for the next bit. Seriously it's all mostly fetch quests, and I get that it's gameplay, but from a storytelling perspective, we could cut them out, and everything would still end up the same.

I really appreciate the comments, and I'm sorry I couldnt reply to all of them, but I'd like to address some things.

1. Stellaron Hunters won't be appearing here since they follow Ellio's script.  It would clash with what I think is their mission. They would derail the plan to change the future. not that its gonna happen but thats what Im going for.

2. Please stop asking what will be included here. I'm only gonna say this one last time. Only Archon Quests, Archon Story Quests, and Trailblaze Mission will be included. I may add some more in the future, like Version Trailers, but this is my priority. I have enough in my plate as it is.

3. I'm doing the best I can writing , but all this is for fun and as an outlet for my fandom energy. If you keep pushing for updates it makes it feel like a chore, and I hate doing those.

For now, that's it. The next update will be when I finish. I have no buffer chapters, so yeah. Maybe before Christmas. IDK.

Thanks, guys ~ Light )

The screen opens up to a title card:

"Chapter 4 Act 1: Prelude to Blancheur and Noirceur "

It then fades into Aether and Paimon in a sandy cliff overlooking Romaritime Harbor. The duo crosses the channel between Sumeru and Fontaine. Upon arrival, both are immediately surprised by how advanced Fontaine's technology is.

"Woah look at those! Those mechs are pretty cool" March says.

"Oh, Paimon knows this. They're called Gardemeks. They serve as part of Fontaine's security and peacekeeping force." Paimon informs them.

"How fascinating. What power does it run on?" Herta asks.

"It's something called Pneumousia. Two opposing elements create energy when they collide and annihilate each other" Neuvillette answers.

"Hmm, I wonder if it could be used as a stable energy source outside Fontaine." Serval wonders.

The Erudition Club (Herta, Jing Yuan, Dottore, Sandrone, Nahida, Tignmari, Lisa, Alhaitham, Himeko, Serval, Ningguang, and Albedo) takes notes for their next study session.

"Just seeing the sights as tourists is nice, but maybe it would be better if we found something to do. What do you think, Aether?" Paimon asks.

"Let's start by meeting the Hydro Archon," Aether replies.

"Good idea. Nahida gave us lots of useful information. Seeking out The Seven is probably still our best source for information at this point" Paimon says.

"Our journey is to find my sibling and also to find out the truth," Aether states.

"It's good that you aren't distracted too much. Also, it's nice that even after our rocky encounters, you're still determined to find me" Lumine says.