Trailer: As Light Rain Falls Without Reason

(Hey, everyone. Did you enjoy the Fontaine Archon quest? I know I did. So... Im gonna do something unorthodox. Im gonna write about their time on Fontaine starting from the 4.0 trailer to the end of Chapter 4 Act 5. Reason? Well, I can't get it out of my head how awesome Focalor is. Dont be mad. Im still gonna do Star Rail and the early chapters of Genshin, so ... yeah.

Another note is that Lumine and Dain join the viewing at some point. The Room cancels the abyssal powers clouding Lumine's judgment, and Dain's curse is temporarily gone, so he's got a clear head, too.

Anyway, dont worry. I'll write the middle chapters, and I won't abandon them. There was just so much dialog during the last parts of Herta Space station that just overwhelmed me.

Hope you folks understand. And with that,'Let the show begin!')

"Hey folks! We're back!" Light says chirpy

Behind him, the 5 present archons walk back into the room and stop behind him like they're his pose.

"So, did you finish your discussion? Wait, that's a silly question. Of course you did. Otherwise, you wouldn't be back yet." Paimon asks but rables on.

"I think Paimon wants to ask you what you discussed." Aether says

Light smiles at Aether and then looks towards the audience.

"In order to fully understand the situation, I have to ask if any of you are aware of Fontaine's current situation and problems." He says.

Most of the people in the room look towards the Fontaine group.

"I assume you are referring to the prophecy?" Navia asks nervously.

"Yes, I am," Light answers.

"Prophecy? What prophecy?" March asks

"It is said that every person in Fontaine is born with 'sin'. No matter how the Nation Of Justice holds Trial after Trial, this 'sin' can not be absolved. Until one day, the water levels will rise, and the sinful people will be drowned. In the end, the people will all be dissolved into the waters, and only the Hydro Archon will remain, weeping on her throne. Only then will the sins of the people of Fontaine be washed away, " Lyney says with a serious and grim tone.

Eveyone was stunned into silence.

"That's horrible." March says saddly.

"It's only a prophecy. Surely, there must be a way to avoid it, " Himeko says.

Several people in the room gain a hopeful and determined expression. They've gotten quite close to most of the people in the room, so its only natural to have the desire to help and protect your friends.

They turn to Light, looking at his expression for answers. However, they were uneased by the serious face he had on.

"There is, and it's already in motion. However, its success is dependent on your performance." He says.

"Our performance?" Inquires Clorinde.

"I can't explain in detail. However, I can guarantee you that all will be shown to you in this viewing and that, in the end, all will be fine." Light says and adds "The Archons, together with Master Aha and Master Fuli discussed the issue with Focalor and they have unanimously agreed that in order to get the best possible outcome, everyones memory of this Archon Quest will be blocked out of your minds the moment you leave this place."

"What! But then what use will our knowledge be if we can't even use it to help out." Paimon points out.

"The plan to save Fontaine leaves very little wiggle room. The best form of help we can give is in the form of dreams. You will have dreams of who and when will someone die, enabling you to save them. But aside from that, the plan must be followed to the letter." Light concluded, still with a serious expression. Behind him, all the Archons were nodding in agreement.