Prologue: Teyvat Crash Course

The Teyvatians plus Aether are in awe at what the compartment looks like. It showcases elegance and weath without it being to much. Plush red couches on both sides of the compartment. A few tables with comfy looking chairs in the same red color as the couches can be found on both ends of the cart. Huge windows make up the wall on both sides, allowing for a panoramic view of the outside. Above them was a light fixture in the shave of whale. One huge and a couple of smaller ones scattered around it.

The group sees Himeko, Welt and Pom-pom at the centre of the room discussing with each other while there was a map of Teyvat on one of the window monitors.

Himeko turns to them and says "Oh. Seems our little friend was exhausted. You can put her down on one of the couches for a while" Her motherly tone back kn force. All sweet and pleasant.

Aethers nods mkving to place Paimon on the nearest couch. He sits placing her head on his lap.

Everyone gathers around them to begin discussions on where to best park the Express.

"Our destination will be at Starfell Valley. The beach hidden between Stormbearer Point and Starsnatch Cliff to be exact." Venti says pointing at the map.

"The best route would be passjng between the mountains north of the Chasm, through Tianqui Valley, Cuijue Slope then Guili Plains to Yaoguang Shoal. From there we take the sea route skirting the edge of Dragonspine, the cliffs of Galesong Hill moving north to Starfell Valley Beach." Zhongli inputs. Pointing at each location on the map as Dan Heng places pins to mark them.

"Is there something special about that place? I cant see why we need to go so far. It seems to be too much trouble" March inquires.

"Unfortunately we have to. The powers of this world do not take kindly to outsiders. I, myself, am a testament to that" Aether replied

"That right you said you were a traveler too. We wont pry into your story but it seems you had a rather troblesome past here" Himeko asks curiously.

"An unknown God prevented me and my sibling's escape from this world. She sealed my powers trapping me and my sister here. But dont worry Ive been slowly regaining them as I journey across the 7 nations." Aether answers her. Its not really a secret that he travels to different worlds and to be able to kindle a sence of beloning to fellow world travelers is very much welcome.

"We can discuss this further later" Ei states. "We need to hurry if we are to beat the sun rise and move in the cover of night" she adds on impatiently

"Thats right. Venti, and Ei can provide us cover by shielding the Express and conjuring a storm on our path. The clouds should obscure us enough that people wont take much notice" Nahida tells them.

"Very well, Im looking forward to our discussion later. Everyone please take a seat and Pom-pom can get the Express running" Welt suggest. Waving a hand to the couches and seats around.

As the train departs Sumeru City, Venti creates a wind barrier around the express to sheild it from the storm that Ei creates. From the compartment, the Crew was at awe at the display of power. Sure Mr. Yang can recreate mini black holes amd Dan Heng in his High Elder form can part the sea but this is different. The entire Express was bubbled by a wind current. Outside of it a thunderstorm was raging.

The sceneries around them changed from the thick verdant rainforest to steep sky high mountains. The Express moved between them careful not to go high up to be spoted by Celestia. Eventually they made it to Guili Plains and from there a clear straight line to the sea of Dragon Spine the straight to Stombearer Point Beach

"Ugh. What? Aether where are we?" Paimon wakes up and asks sleepily.

Aether looks at her and replies "Stormbearer Point Beach. You fainted after hearing about the Express's Buffet Cart"