Commission or Summons

Aether and Paimon has just finished that whole fiasco greeting with Furina, the Hydro Archon.

If it werent foy Lyney's quick thinking they would have been arrested not 30 mins in. Talk about breaking records.

They were making their way to Fontaine's capital, the Court of Fontaine when Aether felt a wave of Nostalgia wash over him.

He and Paimon decide to part ways with Lyney and Lynette for a while so they can check out the Adventurers Guild branch so they can see into exploring Fontaine while getting paid. Two birds with one stone.

"Ad astra abyssosque. Welcome to the adventurers guild." Says Katharine. The doll looks and acts the same as all the others. Polite, friendly and straight to the point.

"Greetings traveler. You're just in time. A special commission was just issued for you specifically" Katharine says cheerily.

"For us! Specifically! Wow seems Paimon and Aether's name is gaining recognition. We should probably start charging more" says Paimon cheekliy

"I agree 90% to me and 10% to Paimon" Aether smugly says.

"What! You... Why!" Paimon exclaims.

"Well I do the heavily lifting and you only do the heavy eating" replied Aether cheekliy.

"You! Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed. You're being mean today" Paimon replied, hands on her hips.

"Sorry. Sorry. It was a joke. Anyway lets hear what Katharine has to say" Aether said. Deciding to return to the issue.

"Ah yes. As Ive said, an urgent request has just arrived and it was marked with the outmost urgency. Lesser Lord Kusunali is requesting your assistance and asks that you meet her in the Sanctuary of Surasthana immediately." Katharine tells them.

"Really! We were just in Sumeru not long ago. Do you have an idea what the request could be related to?" Asked Paimon

"Unfortunately no. According to the details placed with the guild. The Dendro Archon will brief you on the situation. That is the extent of what the guild knows." Katharine replied.

"Alright thanks Katharine" Paimon says before turning to Aether. "Looks like we aren't finished in Sumeru. Paimon was looking forward to exploring Fontaine but I guess it cant be helped. Lets go Aether. Oh but first we should say goodbye to Lyney and Lynette"

The two went to explain the situation with Lyney and Lynette. Surprisingly the two were very understanding and as a parting gift, gave them front row tickets to their show scheduled 1 week from today.

Having said their temporary goodbyes the Traveler and his companion made their way back to Sumeru.

Upon reaching the Doors to the Sanctuary they were greeted by Wanderer.

"Took you Long enough. Hurry up inside. The other "guests" are already here." He tells them.

"Well hello to you too. What a way to greet your friends. Anyway other guests who ..." Paimon tell him but was cut of as Aether pushes her inside while Wanderer pushes him in turn.

The moment they are inside, Wanderer backs out quickly and shuts the door.

"Geez. He is as rude as ever" Paimon mutters.

Aether couldn't help but smile and agree but he too knows that Wanderer is a big softie inside.

Walking towards the center area both of them were surprised at who was gathered here today. Nahida was sitting on the shoulders of Venti happily chatting with Venti, Zhongli, and Ei. Its looks like old friends catching up with one another.