Episode: Fable of the Stars.

Let's make an exchange, shall we? An exchange of memories.

A woman's voice can be heard speaking.
The black screen faded to show an image of a sea of stars. A galaxy with several asteroids and planets in orbit. At its center, a bright white light is shining with a swirl of clouds in what can be described as a tornado or vortex.

"Wow! Is that what the universe looks like? It's so beautiful, '' Paimon says. Many of the other viewers were nodding in agreement.

I dreamed of a ray of light, a crystal chalice.

The light that was shown from that crystal spoke to me:

"Crystal? Hmm, interesting." Welt hums to himself. Those near him hear this and cast a curious glance on him.

"You're thinking of Fuli, aren't you, Mr. Yang, " March says. Welt nods to answer her question. She recalls her recent encounter with the people of the Garden of Recollection. She is still angry that her memories are sealed but can't help but feel optimistic about the future.

Listen to the Parable of the Stars

The scene then changed to a black gloved hand on top of what looks to be a set of cards fanned out with the back side up on a table.

The nameless one, the pathless one, arrived from the edge of the wilderness, Clad in stellar radiance.

"Is this person talking about Akivili?" Caelus wonders outloud.

"A high possibility considering his followers are called as 'the nameless,'" Herta says

It shifts then to show 2 crystal candles before going back to the hand, this time hovering above the cards . As she passes each card, it emits a soft glow.

Go now, march unwaveringly into the solar wind.

At the end, you will return to my embrace but march towards the light.

She picks one card, and then the scene changes once again. It flashes bright, and then a title card appears.

Nanook - The Destruction

"At the Universe's core lies a flame. It burns ever so intensely. Until entire galaxies are incinerated. For the sole purpose of embracing splendid destruction.
At the end of all reality, " Light reads out the short text.

"Does the Destruction wish to end all life?" Nilou asks.

"Yes. They believe that the existence of the universe was a mistake and the wish to annihilate it." Light says to her. The group ponders this for a bit before turning their gaze and attention back to the video.

Yet that light began to burn. Piercing through the clouds as a golden death.

The image on the screen showed one disembodied hand and then another. Then, the full image of the man was shown. Tan skinned, gray hair with braids. His upper body is exposed. They can see what seems to be a massive wound on his chest that seems to look like blood leaking from it only that it is the color of liquid gold. They look at his gaze, which resembles cold indifference. It is as if the viewer is but an insignificant creature.

Towers crumbled, and the people fled for the sun was soon to set and meet with vicious destruction.