Prologue: Field of Flowers

The view on the Express's windows is dark. No Sun, Stars, or Moon. Just plain darkness like an unused supply closet at the back of a building kind of way.

"Please stay aboard the Express as we begin docking process. Establishing link to the Station. Link Established.
Checking Power Status. Station is Dead. Connecting to Astral Express Power Source." As Pom-pom announce what is happening, light appears outside. The Station comes to life.

From the inside of the train the passengers see some structural damage to the station but not enough to deem it a risk. The architecture was similar to the Train's style, simple but elegant. Round towering pillars can be seen. Some so high you cant see the top. Others broken and crumbled.

"Powerflow stable. All systems green. We have arrived at Teyvat. Please be careful on your way out. Watch your step." Says Pom-pom enthusiastically.

"Um where are we exactly. Its not exactly a welcoming atmosphere out there" March Says wearily.

"You're right but we wont know until we are out there so lets go!" Caelus gets up from his seat and pulls Dan Heng and March towars the door.

"We'll scout the area then come back as soon as we can" he adds

"Very well. Dan Heng your in charge. Please try and keep them out of trouble" Mr. Yang says. Like the ever responsible Dad.

Just as they we're about to pass the door, Himeko holds out a tablet to them. "Takes this with you. Ive copied all our data here. It should help you scoping the land and trying to locate the source of the energy. Once you find anything! just add it here and contact us."

"Yes ma'am" March says as she moved towards the tablet only for it to be swiped by Dan Heng. "I'll hold on to this. March you already have your Camera and Caelus ... well just stay close." Caelus is a bit wild and spontaneous like March. Better I hold on to this than them. Dan Heng thinks

The trio makes their way outside the station and was greated by the most beautiful sight. A field of Five petaled White Flowers. The center being the color of gold. The flowers emit a strange but gentle white glow as if it hold powers.March takes this opportunity to take photos. Nothing escapes her camera. She plucks 6 flowers to give to her family later. One for each.

Dan Heng moves close to her. "According to the data bank, this is known as the Inteyvat, the national flower of Khaenri'ah. It has a short life span but when plucked and taken out of Khaenri'ah it turns hard and undistructable. Only when returned to Khaenri'ah will it turn soft and eventually wither. It is a symbol of a wanderer far from home. Signifying the tenderness of home"

"Thats so romantic" March states lovingly. "So is that where we are? Khaenri'ah?" March follows

"Yes, the Nation of Khaenri'ah. A Prosperous and Glorious Civilization that Akivili blessed with his presence." Answers Dan Heng matter a factly.

"This place seems dead. I wonder what happened? Could it be a stellaron or simply the normal rise and fall of civilizations?" March asks curiosity turning to Dan Heng.

"Hmm. Based on the latest decryption of the Data Bank. Something descended to Teyvat which brought destruction to it. As to what it is. Its currently unknown. Perhaps a Stellaron or an Emanator" Dan Heng replies.

Caelus feels somewhat at peace. Nostalgic. Calm. Its like here in this place he can just lay down and sleep forever.

His musings however was interupted by Dan Heng telling them the source is near and so they follow him. Eventually they find a road that leads them to a set of Giant Stone Door.

"Is this the place?" March asks

"Yes beyond this door in the sorce of the energy pulses we have been getting." Dan Heng answered

As the two were chatting Caelus walks up to the door and places a hand on it. The giant 8 pointed Sun pulses and then with a rumble the door begins to open.

They were surprised at the sight to greet them.

Seven colorful characters dressed in clothing resembling the style of the people of the Loufu. The Brown and Purple one have their polearm at the ready. The guy with the hat made his hat disappear and began to float. The guy in the crop top brandishes his sword at them.

"Oh come on. Can we not get into a battle in the first 15 mins in every new world we go to" March says exasperating.

Quick to react, Dan Heng Transform into his High Elder form. Ready to defend his friends.

"WAIT! STOP!" a voice said. It was from the little girl sitting on the shoulders of a young boy clad in teal.

"We mean you no harm. However please understand that that location you are in is forbidden land. Sealed to contain the disaster of this world from 500 yrs ago." The little girl said.

"Oh uh. Apologies then. We didnt know. We have just arrived in this world followng the energy signature of a deity named Akivili. Have you heard of the name?" Caelus states while watching their reactions. He then noticed the Blond widen his eyes a bit but goes back to normal just as quick.

If he wasnt paying attention he would have missed it. They definitely need to speek with him later.

"Um. Sorry but we really need that door closed and sealed. We can continue this in much better conditions." The girl says.

"Alright we'll close it for now but we need to grab our companions first." Dan Heng says transforming back, but was cut off when foot steps can be heard.

"No need. We're here" Mr. Yang says. Walking towards them with Himeko and Pom-pom following behind.

"We heard you over the communicator and saved you the trouble of going back to fetch us." Himeko continued.

"Wait how is Pom-pom here. I thought you cant leave the express. Speaking of who is guarding the express?" March panic asked.

"Here it is" Pom-pom then hold up his hand. A glass orb with what looks like a replica of the express inside.

"Is that the actual express? Thats awesome Pom-pom" Caelus crouches down to examine the orb. It simple looking. Just a ball of glass with what seems like a toy train inside.

"Ehem" the Lady in Purple clothing exclaims

"Forgive us. It seems a proper introduction is in order. My name is Welt Yang and these are my companions. Himeko, Dan Heng, March 7th, and Caelus." Welt says as he indicated who's who with his hand.

"This little guy here is our conductor. Or diver if you will. His name is Pom-pom" Himeko adds while gesturing with her hand.

"We are known as The Astral Express Crew. Trailblazers following the path and teachings of the Aeon Akivili." Welt resumed explaining after Himeko.

The crew relaxes their stance. They disarm as a show of good faith which causes the opposing group to do so as well.

The little girl goes down from the boy and introduces herself with a stretced out hand for a hand shake. "Greatings I am Nahida. Also known as Lesser lord Kusunali, the Dendro Archon"