Prologue: Trailblazer Crash Course

"Greatings I am Nahida. Also known as Lesser lord Kusunali, the Dendro Archon" Nahida says. She then gestures to her companions. "This is Venti, Zhongli, Ei, Wanderer, Paimon and Aether. They have come here with me to welcome you and act as my escorts. But Im sorry to cut this short but we must close that door least evil is released once more" she adds

Hearing this the Crew moves way from the door and the four people in colorful attire raises their hand to wave the door close. But nothing happens.

"Oh no. Why isnt it working?" Nahida says worriedly striking her thinking pose

"As archons we should still be able to have authority to do this. Unless. Is it our Gnosis?" She add on.

Zhongli decides to add his own thoughts. "Yes. The Gnosis are the symbol of our authority to rule and act on behalf of Celestia. Without it we can only be considered as ordinary elemental beings"

"Then how will we close it? Will abyssal energy leak back into the world? What do we do? " Paimon asked panicked

"Hey Caelus. Why dont you try? Weren't you the one to open it? I saw the Sun thingy pulse when you placed your hand on the door before it opened" Marche piped up.

Caelus looks up in thought. He stares at the open Gate then nods. "Alright. Whats there to loose." He closes his eyes, stretches his hand out towards the gate, copying the pose of the 4 strange people and imagines it beign closed.

Then, just as March said, the Sun Emblem on the door Pluses, then glows steadily as the the doors move on their own to shut. With a loud thud the Gate shuts.

When Caelus opens his eyes, it is to the sight of awe and curiosity. Raising his hand to run the back of his neck he says, "Um. Yey. I did it?" He says to break the awkwardness.

"Thank you. Now Im afraid that we aren't in the best of places to be having a discussion that aren't meant for certain people to hear. I ask that you bear with us until we all reach the Sanctuary of Surasthana." Nahida says

She moves towards the group and extends her hand to shake theirs. "On my word as Sumeru's Archon, you will have safe passage on my Nation"

"Im afraid that we still dont understand much. But we thank you for your hospitality". Himeko says as she takes Nahida's and shake on it.

The group of 13 then made their way back to the Sanctuary of Surastana. They decide to use a teleport waypoint for the least inconspicuous method of travel. After all 13 colorful people in strange clothing is bound to turn heads. Fortunately for the group it was night time when they got to the way point near the Sanctuary of Surasthana. .

They make their way into the Sanctuary and close the doors firmly tight.

"Alright. Now we can finaly speak freely. I do sincerely apologize for that. However it was necessary that we dont attract unwanted attention." Nahida states

"Wont six otherworldly dressed individuals and their companion attract attention regardless of place" March says matter a factly.

"Yes. But me and my companions have been masking your presence so there is no need to worry about that. So. Since you have already introduced yourselves, we shall now do so too."

"As I have said earlier, I am Lesser Lord Kusunali. The Dendro Archon. Ruler of the land of Wisdom, Sumeru" Nahida says. Giving then a big warm smile.