Intermission: Theater's call

*So I've decided to shift the fic to be a reaction fic. This won't be a play by play watching. It's mostly gonna just cover the major plot points and turns of the story.*

*Please enjoy. Note: No Beta reader*

One moment Aether and Caelus were approaching Mondstadt, then the next moment, they were engulfed by a bright white light. When they opened their eyes, they found themselves in a theater room. Based on the style and decorationsn they conclude that they are in the Express.

They find themselves on a theaters stage. Looking around, they find several seats across from them and a snack bar at the back of the room.

"Greetings, Aether and Caelus," a male voice said.

The two were startled and turned back towards the screen side of the room. Three steps from them, a blond guy with long hair and gold eyes, was suddenly there. He was wearing a regal outfit with gold accents, a black shirt with gold buttons, and several red belts inside the cloak can be seen.

"Who are you? Where are we?" Aether asks. He's very suspicious of this person. Not only did he suddenly appear out of thin air. He was also too calm for his liking. Glancing quickly at Caelus, he sees a quick sign of distress on his face.

"What's wrong, Caelus?" Aether asks.

"I can't summon my weapon," Caelus replies.

Catching on to his words, Aether tries to summon his weapon but fails.

"Calm down. You're safe. I mean, you no harm. This place was created for the sole purpose of getting people together and relaxing. As such. No powers, except those who are permitted, can be used."

The two of them turn to him. Still on their guard.

"Ah, forgive me. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Light. Light Illunis. " he tells them. He bows to them, his hand sweeping out and coming back to his chest.

"We are a little pressed for time. I will explain everything, but first, I need you to calm down your friends so we can proceed with the activities smoothly. "

As soon as he finished speaking, several people appeared in the seating area of the theater. Not sitting but standing.

"What happened!"

"Where are we? Who are you?

"I can't summon my weapon."

"Guys!/Everyone!" Aether and Caelus speak at the same time.

Their resounding voice cause everyone to turn their gaze to them.

"Thank you both. Now that I have everyone's attention. I'd like everyone to introduce themselves to one another. Once that is done, I shall proceed to explain your purpose here." Light says.

"I shall go first. I am Light Illunis. Emenator of Remembrance and Elation, " He says. Giving them the same grand sweeping bow and gesture he gave Aether and Caelus.

"An Eminator!" A young blond in blue shouts.

"Remembrance and Elation. An interesting combination. Very well I shall break the ice. I am General Jing Yuan. one of the seven Arbiter-Generals of the Xianzhou Alliance's Cloud Knights, one of the six Charioteers of the Xianzhou Loufu."

"I am Yanqing. General Jing Yuan's retainer and apprentice."

"I am Bronya Rand. Supreme Guardian of Belabog. Otherwise known as Jarilo VI, "

"Gepard Landau. Captain of the Silvermane Guards of Belabog"

"Serval Landau. Gepard's Sister. A music artist and a workshop owner in Belabog. "