Movie: Space Station Crisis Part 2

*ahem* (Read in Furina's way of talking)
Greatings one and all. It is I, the author of this fic. I would like to thank you for reaching this chapter of the fic. If its not a bother please vote on the chapters. They really keep me going and it tells me that its being appreciated (1K votes would be nice 🤭). On another note ... Due to the upcoming version 4.2 update. This fic will be on haitus for a while. The emotional toll will likely make me spiral for a while. However be not saddened by this turn of event for part 3, the finalle of this arc is on the works. I truely appreciate and had tons of fun writing this fic. Thank you for sticking with it this far. And with that "Let the Curtains rise!" - Light

(PS. Goodluck to all those pulling)

Dan Heng was worried, scratch that he was panicking. After announcing the break, Light seems to have vanished. He was hoping to ask him to confirm and skip the 'incident' with Caelus, but. Alas, it looks like that won't be happening.

"Time's up. Back to your seats, folks." Light calls out.

"Wait, Light!" Dan Heng shouts to get his attention. "Can we maybe skip this first part?" He says a little red in the face.

Light simply smiles with a twinkle in his eye. "Please sit down Dan Heng."

Dan Heng's shoulders slump, and his head bows down in defeat. He resigns to his fate.

"Dan Heng. What's wrong? What are you worried about?" March Inquires.

He looks towards his fellow crew members, looks of concern on their faces. He sighs and tells them, "It's nothing, just something embarrassing for me. You'll see soon enough."

"Aw. Cheer up! It can't be that bad. Paimon and Aether have been through plenty of embarrassing things, " Paimon cut in their conversation.

"I think you mean you have been in and said embarrassing things. I'm silent as a mouse most of the time, " Aether teases playfully. Some chuckle and laugh hearing this, making Paimon blush in embarrassment.

Everybody settles back to their seat, and the lights dim to start the viewing.

The screen is only black, yet someone can be heard.

"Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station...?" A male voice, similar to Dan Heng, says.

"Who cares? They're here and alive. Do they look like a mannequin to you?" Another voice says. This one is similar to March

"Weak heartbeat and pulse... March, you better do CPR." The male voice said.

"Huh!? Hehe. I-I've never done it before! Dan Heng, you do it!" The female voice, confirmed to be March, says back.

The scene that opened up to the audience was on Caelus's point of view. Blinking his eyes awake, he sees Dan Heng inches away from his face. His lips were parted, and his eyes were closed

The audience had mixed reactions; several of the female viewers, Ayaka, Jean, Ganyu, Keqing, March, and Collei, blushed in embarrassment while the rest just looked amused.

"Wait - stop it!" March says, pushing Dan Heng away from Caelus' face.

The point of view changes from Caelus' own to that of an observer.

"Haha. How amusing" Wanderer laughs out loud. "Did you just try to do CPR on him while he was slumped by the wall? You need some serious retraining if you did. "

"Indeed. That won't be very effective, not to mention dangerous." Lisa inputs, a sly smile on her face.

"Also, didn't you mention he already has a heartbeat and pulse? There shouldn't be any need to do CPR, " Tighnari says