1

The slytherin boys react to: you giving them a present. ( dating )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco Malfoy:

I was lying on my bed in the dorm, waiting for Draco. He had told me he had some things to do earlier, so I took the opportunity to go buy him a gift, just because. It wasn't very common for us to give each other gifts, only on occasions like Christmas, Valentine's Day, and our birthdays, but this time I decided to buy one because I felt the need to give him something.

- Can I come in? - Draco asked after knocking twice on the door. But there wasn't even time to respond, as he was already inside the room, coming towards me and kissing my forehead.

- Hi baby. - I said and he placed his lips on mine, leaving a soft kiss.

- What have you been doing in my absence? It must have been quite boring not having me around this afternoon! - he said smirking.

- Well, I went for a walk - I said and he laid down next to me on the bed, and I laid my head on his chest and he hugged my waist. - and then I bought  something for you. - I looked up, staring into his eyes.

- You bought something for me? - he asked looking at me confused, and I nodded. - Can I see?

I got up from the bed, and went towards my desk. When I looked at the gift in the store, I wondered for a while if he would like it. It was simple, but it had a lot of meaning for both of us and our relationship. It was a simple bracelet with the infinity symbol all in silver. I still remember the day he declared himself to me as if it was yesterday, but in reality it had been more than a year and a half. "I love you very much, I always have. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you regardless of everything that happens to us. I'll be here for anything you need. Forever!" . Therefore, I thought the infinity bracelet would be a way to represent our "forever".

I open the desk drawer and took out the box that has the bracelet inside. When I turned to look at Draco he was already sitting down waiting for me to give him the gift and I was starting to get nervous as if it was the first time I was going to give him something. I just couldn't handle it when he was waiting for something and looking at me with that cute curious look.

- I don't know if you'll like it, but I hope you do! - I said giggling nervously.

- It's impossible for me not to like it, I like everything coming from you and in you. - he said and winked at me.

As he opens the present, my heart starts to beat harder and faster. When he takes off the bracelet, he looks at it, then at me, and then at the bracelet again. I could see his smile starting to grow, then my nervousness started to go away, and when he looked at me again, his eyes had tears that insisted on coming out but he wouldn't let them go.

- Baby, I loved it! - he said and hugged me very tightly. - How come you were still unsure whether I would like it or not?

I kissed his lips and helped him put the bracelet on his wrist.

- You should have bought one for you too. But don't worry about that, I'll go to the store tomorrow and buy it for you. So we have matching bracelets. - he said smiling.

- It won't be necessary! - I said - I already bought one for myself. - I lift my wrist so he can see a bracelet like the one I just gave him.

He picked up the box and put it on the bedside table, and pulled me onto his lap. He took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear - You're beautiful. - Draco said and I smiled.

- I can't say the same about you. - I said playing with him and he started tickling me - I'm playing with you Draco, you're handsome. - he continued to tickle me - Stop it, this is torture - I tried to speak amidst the laughter that came out of me.

- I'll only stop when you say that I'm the most beautiful, most perfect and hottest boy you've ever met in your entire life. - he said and I started laughing even more.

- You are, you know you are! - I said.

- But I want to hear you say it. - he smiled and I said he was the most beautiful, most perfect and hottest boy I've ever met in my entire life, and then he stopped tickling me.

He grabbed my chin and with his other hand he placed it on my waist and kissed me. After a while of exchanging kisses between my mouth and my neck, I could feel that he was hard. He slapped my ass and I smiled at Draco.

- Looks like I'll be spending the night here. - he said, laying me down on the bed and getting on top of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next part: Lorenzo Berkshire